Union Bears statement

Again mate rubbish they are trained to not spook from a lot more noise than a bloody drum their main job is crowd control do you think a mass protest just walks by at a whisper.

As for the shit bring a bucket it's great for the roses and the veg patch. :)

Their main job isn't to control the crowd actually.

When a horse decides to go ape shit the police officer cannot control it. That's coming from a cop who's in the mounted branch. They'd know better than you and I so it's not bullshit.

When was the last time you saw a police horse lose it, because in all my years on this earth the only thing I've seen a police horse get is angry and you get out of its way quick smart, they are some of the most highly trained animals in the world, I've never seen a police horse out of control in any situation. You should ask your colleague if he would take a horse out on duty if he wasn't sure it was up to it and if he says yes then I really worry for our police force these days.

I notice you don't answer why they felt the need to charge unsuspecting fans leaving the ground at the back of the Broomloan who had no clue what was going on until they had a huge bloody horse bearing down on them, a disgraceful act.

It was home game against Annan!, the UB & TBO go to the games in high spirits and their sole purpose is to generate a noisy atmosphere and succeed in doing so,some times they get a bit over excited but definitely do not intend to harm anyone and it is all fun in their own stadium, while you will have the odd nutter going a bit far there is no malice in anything they do. The problem here is they are always subjected to intimidation and over zealous policing at times,IMO & experience, maybe the police could take a more subtle approach?. We are only football fans not criminals.

Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year, looking forward to Ibrox on Boxing Day, hopefully it will go without incident in BF1.

It was home game against Annan!, the UB & TBO go to the games in high spirits and their sole purpose is to generate a noisy atmosphere and succeed in doing so,some times they get a bit over excited but definitely do not intend to harm anyone and it is all fun in their own stadium, while you will have the odd nutter going a bit far there is no malice in anything they do. The problem here is they are always subjected to intimidation and over zealous policing at times,IMO & experience, maybe the police could take a more subtle approach?. We are only football fans not criminals.

Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year, looking forward to Ibrox on Boxing Day, hopefully it will go without incident in BF1.

All the best mate.

Has it ever been asked, and adequately explained why there is so much security around BF1. Surely it would be in everyones interest that there are discussions between all parties. It does actually look as if there is an attempt to intimidate and create trouble.

All the best mate.

Has it ever been asked, and adequately explained why there is so much security around BF1. Surely it would be in everyones interest that there are discussions between all parties. It does actually look as if there is an attempt to intimidate and create trouble.

The chief security guy at Ibrox maybe wants that section closed?.