Leggo - Latest

POLICE PROBE ATTACKS ON LEGGOLAND AND ME

NOW that Santa has been and gone, the next visitor many homes will be getting will be their First Foot.

However, somebody, somewhere, will be starting the New Year with the sort of First Foot they donâ??t want. For that First Foot over their threshold will follow a heavy and unmistakable knock on the door.

And instead of the First Footâ??s hands being filled with coal, black bun and a dram, those hands will be kept free for feeling a collar.

That is my message of Christmas cheer this year to those who have attacked LeggoLand on-line and also to those who been behind a number of phone calls which are now be investigated by the Police.

Two hours inside a police station, passing on details and making a statement about events at the weekend, which followed my blog on the Enemy Within who have so damaged Rangers, was not the way I would have planned to spend the afternoon of Christmas Eve.

But needs must when the devil rides.

And Auld Nick has certainly been busy in the last two days or so, with LeggoLand being hacked into and with me being targeted by a series of telephone calls. The police are already hot on the trail of and on the brink of unmasking the culprit who masterminded this sordid sad and disgusting campaign aimed at unnerving me.

A charge of beach of the peace â??at the very least â?? awaits.

Meanwhile, more news reaches me regarding the damage done to the Rangers share issue by the Enemy Within, this time as far away as the other side of the Atlantic.

The North American Rangers Supporters Association was expected to swell the coffers of the Rangers Supporters Trust £125-a-pop scheme, especially as buying individual shares when not resident in the United Kingdom was complicated.

But NASRAâ??s contribution â?? despite many well heeled fans being members â?? fell a long way short of expectations and the belief is the scare stories about a scam damaged confidence.

Of course people are falling over themselves to deny any involvement. You know the sort of thing.....it wisnae me mister, a big boy did it and ran away.

Talk about denial. If the cock crows any more then folk will start forgetting this is Christmas and be fooled into believing itâ??s Easter already.

One of the things many people have remarked on to me in the last few days, is the coincidence surrounding the appearance of my blog The Enemy Within on Friday morning and the fact that LeggoLand was hacked on Friday evening.

And something the two police officers I spoke to, pointed out was the coincidence in the timing of the telephone calls I had and LeggoLand being hacked. I am sure this too will play a part in their investigations.

There certainly appears to have been a pincer attack on me, with one wing attacking LeggoLand in a bid to silence me, while the other sought to intimidate me. The tactic, as those reading this can see, has not worked.

And it has been interesting to see how those who infest the Huddleboard and Kerrydale Street sites have reacted. I seriously wonder at the ability of some folk there to read.

For despite me making my cordial relationship with the new Rangers regime clear by explaining the time I have spent in the company, first of Charles Green and Imran Ahmad and then with Brian Stockbridge, there remain some Celtic supporters trying to convince themselves that I deleted my blogs because I was running scared of Charles Green.

They are confused. They confuse me with the cowardly, anonymous and wildly inaccurate Rangers Tax Case Blogger who disappeared without a trace or an explanation when the Tax Tribunal ruled in favour of Rangers.

I am no coward and I am not anonymous. I am accurate and I have not disappeared and am always willing to explain myself.

As a wee Christmas treat, here is a wee taster. I wonder if the Rangers Tax Case blogger will be followed by anyone else disappearing into the ether in the near future?

I wonder if anyone else out there who is an arch Rangers hater will soon be disgraced?

For the moment, the Enemy Within remain a clear and present danger to the current and future well being of the Rangers, rescued by the hard work of Charles Green, Imran Ahmad and Brian Stockbridge.

For real Rangers supporters, those who bought into the share issue, either individually or through the Rangers Supporters Trust and those who gave it their backing, for all of the New Gallant Pioneers, the V word, must be the watchward.

Vigilance!

leggoland at 09:00

Well done Leggo

I put my money where my mouth was and am pleased for my wee grandson and I. We also bought shares through the RST.

We would look to buy more in 6 monhts time, if the chance arose.

Rangers Then, Now, Forever - We are the People

Happy Christmas to all Bears

One of those posters, Buster, said on FF:

"I don´t really have a problem if he wants to have a go at me because I've done the same to him and have nothing but circumstance to back up what I say.....but the rant was all over the place and in part, factually inaccurate."

On this occasion I disagree with Leggo's tactics but the guy should be able to air his opinion without having his site hacked and his person threatened.

But, and it's a big but, how does he know the people responsible for this were Rangers supporters? Unless he has genuine evidence for that he should not be making such accusations - even if his earlier points about people being divisive just to frustrate the Trust were probably true.

Leggo likes headline grabbing titles

To brand supporters as "enemies within" was wrong but it grabed reader and the real enemies attention.

He could have used "factions within" a much more descriptive and proper title IMO

If any so called Bears have acted as he accuses then the are not true supporters and we don't need them

Really DougieTBO? I read the prospectus and the RST terms and conditions very carefully. I understand the pitfalls and risks of both. I decided to donate (note not invest) some of my money because I like the principle of fan ownership and I want the support to have a voice which will be heard.

Does that make me more of a fool than someone who makes sweeping statements denigrating fellow supporters?

I don`t class the RST investors as fools or even misguided . On the contrary , they are probably better fans than me . I do believe it is a foolish investment however . If you want to see it as a donation that`s probably for the best , yet what percentage of shares will the RST hold and how much influence can they hope to wield ? .