If this was us it would be all over the tabloids - we'll see!

Well good on The Sun this morning http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/ - although I'm maybe being a wee bit pedantic here, but I don't think we would have got 'Yobs who shamed [the good name of] Rangers'. We would have got 'Rangers yobs......'

"Stadium boss Jim Thompson states "it was no small minority here"

No surprise not being able to find a peep in The Record (unless I missed it buried somewhere).

Edited by Anchorman

70 fans ejected.. 200 involved.

Let's put this in context.. there was only 49 'rangers' fans arrested during the Manchester embarrassment.

I know its a poor comparison dye to the fact that there won't be 49 arrests and the fact that some of 08 was televised etc.

The fact that its probably the worst stadium violence that I've ever heard of (im 25) should merit national coverage at least?

Liewell is making another false promise I see,we are still waiting for the bloostain poppy gang to be found and banned,then there's a lighter thrower,a mobile phone thrower,or how about the fans that rioted at Tynecastle in the stands, ect:ect:....the list is endless!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...ntral-20858367

Celtic fan accused of singing 'pro-IRA' songs at Dundee match

Dion McLeish was arrested at Dens Park stadium on Wednesday night after widespread disturbances in the Bob Shankly stand.

The 19-year-old denied the charge at Dundee Sheriff Court.

Sheriff Elizabeth Munro set a trial date for March, and banned the teenager from attending any of Celtic's away matches before then.

Following the game, Dundee FC officials said the scenes at the game were a "throwback to the 70s" and that fans and stewards were abused as Celtic supporters fought among themselves.

Celtic have apologised over their fans' behaviour, and vowed to identify all involved.

Mr McLeish, from Clydebank, is accused of engaging in offensive behaviour which was "likely to incite public disorder".

Offensive behaviour

He is alleged to have "sang a song in support of a proscribed terrorist organisation" during the match.

The 19-year-old was one of four fans arrested at the match, with a further supporter being reported to the procurator fiscal.

He pled not guilty to a charge brought under section 1(1) of the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012.

Fiscal depute Lynne Mannion asked the court to ban Mr McLeish from all matches ahead of a trial date in the New Year.

But Jack Brown, defending, said his client had paid £500 for a Celtic season ticket this year and would lose out if he was banned from all games.

... But Jack Brown, defending, said his client had paid £500 for a Celtic season ticket this year and would lose out if he was banned from all games.

Aha. Now, Mr. Brown, what is it that you value more, the moronic and bigotted Hooped Horror retaining his season ticket value/money or law being upheld?