Heart of Darkness

Nobody likes me and I don't care. If that is not arrogant to you then you have other morals as me. That does not mean you are wrong maybe I am over sensitive.

I edited my original post which makes this conversation seem a bit strange.

I'm torn between different approaches to be honest. In one sense my heart is 100% behind the sentiments D'Artagnan writes about and I'm definitely not feeling forgiving at all towards those who've taken part in the various campaigns against our club.

I have to say though, that in another sense my head & common sense is telling me that we need to think carefully about where we draw the line with our return of fire.

We can't be too cocky and say that we're in a good position overall because ultimately, we're now playing in the bottom tier of Scottish football when we don't deserve to be.

I think what really grates in my mind is that so many parties actually wanted to see our club die and never return. That's just not right to me because despite my dislike of certain other clubs, I would never wish that on any of them. That's just wrong.

I don't know what we should do because I think we're actually in an extremely difficult situation, but I certainly won't be happy if the Utd cup game is the last of our club's action because I don't think it's fair to single them out as the only club to feel our wrath.

I edited my original post which makes this conversation seem a bit strange.

Sorry I replied to your original post. I never said or meant to say we should apologise for being Rangers supporters. HELL NO!!!! That does not mean that we have to have everyone dislike us. Rangers are leaders in Scotland no matter what the SPL\SFA or any team says or thinks. We have to lead to get people behind us and not against us. Just my opinion.

Firstly we have to break the enemy monopoly though I will state that as well. We have to deal with people who are willing to show us the respect we deserve.

I can only look to Germany where Bayern Munich loaned money to Borrussia Dortmund to avoid them going Bankrupt. Surely we cannot set the standards of the past year as the hope for the future. We all have to work on a change and that includes Rangers. Yes we have been hard done to. Yes the cunts kicked us in the balls. We have to show we are better than them and stand up and show we are above all the shit they can fling at us. That is the way to fuck our enemies. Us behaving badly does not help our cause. We must not live in silence as before but we need to take the shit on the chin and show we are above all that bullshit. Hopefully that is why james Traynor is on board so as he can cancel out all the bullshit that is written in the press.

Perhaps some genuine remorse by those who have conducted themselves in such an appalling manner would be a start.

Sorry I replied to your original post. I never said or meant to say we should apologise for being Rangers supporters. HELL NO!!!! That does not mean that we have to have everyone dislike us. Rangers are leaders in Scotland no matter what the SPL\SFA or any team says or thinks. We have to lead to get people behind us and not against us. Just my opinion.

Firstly we have to break the enemy monopoly though I will state that as well. We have to deal with people who are willing to show us the respect we deserve.

I just feel at the moment that it wouldn't matter if we behaved like angels we would still be pilloried.

I think perhaps we are a bit too focused on our own inadequacies at times.

Reconciliation is a two way street. Unfortunately, I sense no willingness in the SPL or the SFA to give any ground towards this end. They are still all about punishment and vindictiveness. Until there is a real change in attitudes in both these organisations then there can be no moves towards making peace. They started the hostilities. Let them make some substantive concessions to bring them to an end.

Catch 22!!!!

I think there is genuine remorse in the Rangers community about the non payment of tax and about the losses suffered by creditors. I have gone on record here as saying I was reduced to tears of shame when I read the list.

The sad thing for me is that this has not been acknowledged by anyone outside of our club and there is complete denial of any wrong doing being done to us.

I think there is genuine remorse in the Rangers community about the non payment of tax and about the losses suffered by creditors. I have gone on record here as saying I was reduced to tears of shame when I read the list.

The sad thing for me is that this has not been acknowledged by anyone outside of our club and there is complete denial of any wrong doing being done to us.

There most certainly is BM - debts of course which the Rangers support sought to address. Another fact ignored during the bloodfest.