Heart of Darkness

I just want Rangers to lead the way in moving forward. I agree that that cannot happen as long as the kangaroo court hangs over us. Once we are out of their straight jacket we really have to help them build bridges and get our famous 140 year old club back to the top.

I just want Rangers to lead the way in moving forward. I agree that that cannot happen as long as the kangaroo court hangs over us. Once we are out of their straight jacket we really have to help them build bridges and get our famous 140 year old club back to the top.

To move forward, we need three things:

1. The illegal transfer embargo needs to be lifted

2. The kangaroo court needs to go away

3. The monies stolen from us by the SPL/SFA need to be restituted.

Agree 100%. Everybody in the mHedia is coming out with that pish that we should be 'moving on', how can we when the witch hunt is not finished?

Agree 100%. Everybody in the mHedia is coming out with that pish that we should be 'moving on', how can we when the witch hunt is not finished?

They want us to 'move on' because they sense that the balance of power is shifting in our favour.

When the witch hunt ends and they individually apologise for the way the club has been treated. Then and only then would I reconsider my position on this, we have turned the other cheek so many times in the past we must have run out of faces.

Well no more, respect is a two way street and I've seen no respect for us for many a year.

None of those three things will happen.

To be honest I also think we have to work on our own image.

We are rangers." nobody likes us we don't care" is a horrible statement in my eyes.

Agreed. It's bombastic and stupid - particularly now where we have scores to settle.

"If an enemy has alliances, the problem is grave and the enemy's position strong; if he has no alliances, the problem is minor and the enemy's position weak." - Sun Tzu

None of those three things will happen.

And therein resides the problem. It would appear that the concept of 'moving forward' for the SFA, SPL , the Scottish media and many others is that Rangers declare unconditional surrender. After all that has happened and with Rangers once more gathering strength, that has about as much chance of happening as does Scotland winning the world cup.

Sadly, it is going to take having some real damage inflicted upon Scottish football before wiser heads prevail. And if that involves a Hearts, Dunfermline or Motherwell going bust then I, for one, will not be crying into my cornflakes.

When you sow the wind .........

And therein resides the problem. It would appear that the concept of 'moving forward' for the SFA, SPL , the Scottish media and many others is that Rangers declare unconditional surrender. After all that has happened and with Rangers once more gathering strength, that has about as much chance of happening as does Scotland winning the world cup.

Sadly, it is going to take having some real damage inflicted upon Scottish football before wiser heads prevail. And if that involves a Hearts, Dunfermline or Motherwell going bust then I, for one, will not be crying into my cornflakes.

When you sow the wind .........

Absolutely, but we need to box clever and not give them more ammunition to use against us because that's just playing straight into their hands. There's certain parties involved in dealing us blows when we were on our knees that would like nothing more than to blame Rangers for the death of another club and we can't give them the slightest chance of being able to pull that shit on us. It's our club which has been the victim of wrongdoing and our enemies want nothing more than to turn that around on us. They're actively trying to do exactly that and we can't allow them to succeed.