Green will speak soon...

the russian & ukranian leagues are combining. The dutch & belgian leagues are proposing combining to form the beneliga. Things are happening to allow weaker leagues to amalgamate to form stronger leagues. It may be way off but one day we'll leave this nasty little country behind & play elsewhere

In my opinion, Mr. Green chose the opportunity to say a big "fuck you" to Regan and Doncaster as well as announcing to anyone who might be listening that Rangers Football Club are open to offers from abroad.

It will also help those 2 halfwits focus a bit more closely to acknowledging what Rangers actually mean to Scottish Football.

That's fair enough but where are we moving to?

Let's face it - if these insane league reconstruction proposals go ahead ( which I doubt because SKY won't buy into it & replacement sponsors for CB & Barrs Irn bru will be hard to find) then it's case of asking the last person leaving scottish football to pleaase switch off the lights.

If Rhegan, Dumbcaster & Longmuir think this will improve Scottish football god help us. Just about every football supporter in Scotland seems to think these proposals are daft from the ones I've read.

now is the second best time we have ever had.

I don't think it's a bad idea to seek a move elsewhere. I'd have considered a move to the English Conference even before when we were in the SPL.

It just seems foolish to have accepted sanctions and made sacrifices to have our SFA membership transferred and be accepted into the bottom tier then within six months start making idle threats about moving elsewhere because we're no longer running the show. How exactly did Chuck think this was going to play out?

I don't see the problem. We'll go from the 4th tier in Scottish football to the 3rd tier.

His chat of "meaningless matches" is stupid. The players would lose their match fitness for starters. I like Green but he doesn't half talk some shite!

The 3rd tier in name only - its still the bottom tier which we are currently in, therefore winning the league will make no difference whatsoever to our starting position next season. Hence why he says the matches are meaningless.

The 3rd tier in name only - its still the bottom tier which we are currently in' date=' therefore winning the league will make no difference whatsoever to our starting position next season. Hence why he says the matches are meaningless.[/quote']

We'll also be playing against the same teams (maybe minus a couple) that we would be through winning promotion.

If we were in the top tier, winning the title would see us playing the same teams the following season. Would that make the games meaningless? Of course not.

There is no such thing as a meaningless game in professional football, least of all for Rangers where winning is everything.

We'll also be playing against the same teams (maybe minus a couple) that we would be through winning promotion.

If we were in the top tier, winning the title would see us playing the same teams the following season. Would that make the games meaningless? Of course not.

There is no such thing as a meaningless game in professional football, least of all for Rangers where winning is everything.

If the status quo had remained, and we had won the league we would not be playing the same teams as we have done this season. Furthermore he quotes the example of Ross Perry's injury - should we risking players in matches which will have no bearing whatsoever on where we play next season ? Valid point imo.

If the status quo had remained' date=' and we had won the league we would not be playing the same teams as we have done this season. Furthermore he quotes the example of Ross Perry's injury - should we risking players in matches which will have no bearing whatsoever on where we play next season ? Valid point imo.[/quote']

It's all hypothetical though. The only way we can guarantee that we'll be playing in the third tier of Scottish football next season is by winning the league.

We shouldn't even need that incentive though and I'd like to think the players and coaching staff don't share Greens opinion as I'm certain the fans wouldn't if we didn't win the league. Then you'd hear just how 'meaningless' those games were.