there probably is some demand for a celtic shop at the airport, i am not so sure if the same demand is there for us.

We dont travel ?

I find the above to be a very, very strange comment. Why would there be more demand for them at the airport than there is for us ? We have proven to have a larger fanbase than them in Scotland have we not ? Curious as to how you get to that conclusion.

We dont travel ?

I find the above to be a very, very strange comment. Why would there be more demand for them at the airport than there is for us ? We have proven to have a larger fanbase than them in Scotland have we not ? Curious as to how you get to that conclusion.

its not about us. its more about visitors and tourists and what they would rather have. sadly i see celtic as a more attractive brand, club to outsiders than us simply because they do much better in getting their name out into the world. their marketing and brand awareness is much better than ours. in what way have we proven to have a bigger fanbase in scotland?

its not about us. its more about visitors and tourists and what they would rather have. sadly i see celtic as a more attractive brand, club to outsiders than us simply because they do much better in getting their name out into the world. their marketing and brand awareness is much better than ours. in what way have we proven to have a bigger fanbase in scotland?

Your saying Celtic have a bigger fan base in Scotland than us, right ok whoever has kidnapped Kuz and replaced him with his evil clone hands up.

Bigger fan base than us did make me laugh. :)

Your saying Celtic have a bigger fan base in Scotland than us, right ok whoever has kidnapped Kuz and replaced him with his evil clone hands up.

Bigger fan base than us did make me laugh. :)

they have the police force, our courts of law, our government, our tv screens, our radio stations our councils all sewn up, we have no voice and they are dictating our way of life. i dont see us as a majority at all. they are everywhere.

worldwide, i dont think we can compete with them.

it all comes back to marketing and ambition and we failed where they didnt. murray and bain didnt know what they were doing with brand exposure. of course their heritage helps them out, we all know how the irish like to emigrate and breed and how celtic minded bigots like to pass down myths of glory. :D