SPL Tribunal....From Chris Graham

I expect the tribunal will find some loophole to find us guilty of something (anything) to justify this investigation.

However, I don't expect any titles to be stripped as that would be akin to giving someone the death penalty for filling out their tax return incorrectly.

The next few weeks are certainly going to be interesting. I don't think some of the usual suspects will survive what has happened but we'll see. :)

Is this just your opinion Frankie, or do you have some inside information?

Judges Lord Nimmo Smith and Lord Carloway were hand picked by the SFA and then the SPL to do a job on us, their minds have been made for them and the punishment set for them to pass on our club. But if we take their corrupt ruling to the Court Of Session again they will be shown up for the SFA/SPL quisling fools they have become.

A QC told me once to cross my fingers as to the Lord Judge we would get in a civil case i was involved in at the Court Of Session in Edinburgh, I asked what difference it would make as surely all Judges are impartial. He told me some are, some are not. Depends on their upbringing, Judges brought up in wealth and privilege tended to side with the companies and money, whereas Judges who came from humble backgrounds and worked their way up through the legal profession where more open minded in their decisions.

I won my case with the Lord Judge from humble beginnings then lost it on appeal from a Lord judge who was from wealth and privilege.

Fingers crossed for the luck of the draw when we take our case to the COS in Edinburgh.