How can we be running at a loss due to the wage bill?

Well that would hardly make sense when he's talked about giving Ally a transfer budget.

I always have thought we're paying too much for this level but i'll be waiting for the first set of accounts before being concerned.

It's fine line. We needed to bring players in and we needed them to be of a certain standard.

Sure you'll get the obvious comparisons between our players wages and their opponents, but the other clubs in the league combined have a miniscule fraction of Rangers turnover.

If our wage bill is, like Charles green says, a fratcion of our turnover then what is to blame for us running at a loss?

It's fine line. We needed to bring players in and we needed them to be of a certain standard.

Sure you'll get the obvious comparisons between our players wages and their opponents, but the other clubs in the league combined have a miniscule fraction of Rangers turnover.

If our wage bill is, like Charles green says, a fratcion of our turnover then what is to blame for us running at a loss?

did we though? that all depends what the managers expectations were from the board. now it looks like winning promotion was the aim(as poor as that is), so why were we allowed to carry a wage bill of £7m to gain promotion from the countries lowest league when a budget of half a million or even less would have done.

that was a gamble we could never have took. a gamble murray wouldnt even have took.

I don't see how the gamble wasn't taken, you can't pick and choose with TUPE, it's all the staff or nothing. So unless Green had secret agreements with certain players for them to reject it...

Is the fraction of our turnover not a business plan rather than something meant to be happening right now? I could be wrong there.

this news worries me if we have had a healthy sale of season tickets and a decent share issue of which my family are one and i cant see anyone at ibrox on super star wages simply because we dont have any superstars where is the money going to i thought the club was going to be more transparent uder the new owners its worrying to say the least .

Templeton won't be cheap for one, we may still be paying some of Goian and Bocanegra's wages.

Is it not transparent that he's told us this in the first place? There's never going to be a full detail until the accounts come out.