laudrup back as club ambassador

I'm happy with this appointment but......

We've been moaning a lot about how the club is becoming an 'old pals' meeting place recently. Isn't this just another ex player who's come back to join up with an old mate(s)?

Durrant

McDowall

McCoist

Smith

Laudrup

Next Gough and Goram will be getting phonecalls.

Like I said, I'm happy with Laudrup, he was a playing legend. But so was McCoist!

Out of interest, does Laudrup stay in Scotland or did he move back to Denmark when he retired?

Gough is already a club ambassador, and God moved back to Denmark. The sheer weight the Laudrup names carries should be enough reason to get him on board.

There is certain 'old pals' or ex players that should be in positions though. Laudrup is certainly one. Neil Murray is one that shouldnt be there.

As much as I like The Goalie I dont think there is a position for him other than Keeper coach, but good players dont always make good coaches.

he ran a youth coaching scheme but i dont know if he done official badges or not. i dont think he is hear to coach anyway mate. just to be a face of the club.

I realise that but just thought once he got involved with the club again maybe he would like to get involved in coaching.

Gough is already a club ambassador, and God moved back to Denmark. The sheer weight the Laudrup names carries should be enough reason to get him on board.

I hate to say this but Laudrup was only a god at Ibrox and maybe a short time in Germany but in most places he went he was only a mediocre player. His brother was a far better world class player.

I hate to say this but Laudrup was only a god at Ibrox and maybe a short time in Germany but in most places he went he was only a mediocre player. His brother was a far better world class player.

Really he's played all over Europe, and helped his country to win the Euros. But no one will have anything to do with him, strange.

So, just for the record mate, are you a basher or a lover of mr mcoist? ;)

So many have said this and I do recall you saying it before. I cant recall seeing Michael much and at the time Brian was at Rangers I found it difficult to believe Michael would be even better! But at the World Cup in 98 Brian was once again outstanding and sure he was MOTM against Brazil. As for Michael, he must have been an absolute joy on the eye.