RFC will NOT be stripped of titles

RFC will NOT be stripped of titles *** EXCLUSIVE *** I can tonight reveal that Lord Nimmo Smiths enquiry into the EBT scheme ran by the club between 2001 and 2010 will NOT result in trophies leaving the Ibrox trophy cabinet.

Although Rangers may yet be found guilty of a failing to correctly register players contracts with the SPL sources close to the early part of the enquiry have confirmed to me this evening that there is NO prospect of ANY of our world record 54 league titles being wiped from the record books.

This news will come as a welcome relief to millions of Rangers fans across the globe but perhaps more importantly it will finally shut up the anonymous Rangers hating bloggers who have set up a vile campaign to discredit our club and its honours.

My source close to the story has informed me of a recent UEFA directive passed to member associations and affiliated leagues which dealt with punishments for administrative errors in the game.

Earlier this year Belarusian side Slavia-Mozyr took their national association to the CAS after being docked points in the league as one of their players (Lithuanian midfielder Dmitry Navikas) had not had his contract properly logged with the Football Federation of Belarus. The players contract, rather comically, was ten years out of date due to an administrative error which printed the wrong dates on his contract and the clubs was handed 3-0 defeats for the three league matches he participated in.

Once the case went to the CAS it found in Mozyrâ??s favour and following this the memorandum went out by UEFA to advise that the precedent was now set and administrative errors should be dealt with in such a way that the punishment should not encroach as far as results fought for and gained fairly on the field of play.

The first evidence of this new directive coming into play was when the FA ripped up their own rule book to allow Bradford back into the FA Cup despite fielding a illegible player in their tie against Brentford (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1261356/bradford-city-reinstated-into-fa-cup-after-appeal?cc=5739)

Should you want to discuss the above story please contact me on twitter @celticareanewco

I would also like to state that at this point I canâ??t give full details on my source or why I am 100% standing by this article and the fact we will NOT lose trophies.

I am willing to confirm right here, right now, that if what I say is not accurate and the club is stripped of the trophies they won on the pitch Iâ??ll happily give £100 to Erskine and close my blog and twitter account.

I am 100% positive in what I said. Spread the word Bears!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!

http://celticnewco.livejournal.com/2221.html

A massive fine so as the SPL can pay all the other clubs their bribe?

that's exactly what I think they'll try. CG won't pay it (as legally the new company running the club has no obligation to do so) and another period of confrontation between us & the SFA/SPL will duly commence. I genuinely believe if we are resolute & stick together in this we can bring down at least one of these corrupt organisations

Simple question - what administrative errors have we made with regards the SPL? All contractual payments were fully disclosed in contracts submitted to the SPL, so what could we possibly (reasonably) be convicted of?