Van den Broeck is a 16 yr old Belgian "wonderkid" - apparently

Van den Broeck getting into the reserve team already at sixteen is exellent news. Oh! Or does it mean the reserves are crap?

Van der Broek was in holiday in Spain and asked a local team for a game while he was on holiday to keep his fitness level up. Seemingly a man conected to the Rangers scouting system who lived there,watched the game and alerted Rangers of him. After watching him for a time they signed him. He played for the Geels, (Yellows) in Belgium.

btw read various press reports that Letizi could be off come the January transfer window.

Yeah heard his agent mention that. TBH i dont think many would care. He is 33 and id rather replace him with a keeper much better even if it was Niemi again who is same age.

But Craig Gordon has to remain No.1 choice at the moment.

Yeah heard his agent mention that. TBH i dont think many would care. He is 33 and id rather replace him with a keeper much better even if it was Niemi again who is same age.

I agree with the first part about not many fans caring if he leaves in January, no confidence in him at all.

.... but when did we sign Craig Gordon? :P

Parrallels with the Bernard signing. Why buy an old foreigner when we have a better youngster on the books? :confused: