We dont measure up

I'm just going to watch the game as I couldn't see it earlier. I was getting texts from a Utd fan saying we should've scored a few goals and their goals were direct through the middle but not much between the teams, maybe he was being kind.

We need better at our club from top to bottom but we still won't play to the high level we should be at until we actually get back to the top league and are playing better opposition every week and eventually in europe again and we can sign better players to better our team along with the youngsters coming through. Some of these players shouldn't be near our club, i'd rather play a full team of youngsters at this level than some of the imposters we have signed. Our manager and coaches are also not good enough. It's up to Charlie to see this and change it.

We are still a 3rd division team even if we have players who have played at a higher level and get paid more, we are playing poor opposition each week, we don't have a good enough squad yet for the higher level it's that simple.

if its so simple. how do we fix it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

change the manager and stop signing duds.

could work I agree however what happens if the next manager only fed peanuts to scrape the barrel like mcoist was to be fair and can only afford mediocre ex spl players..?

could work I agree however what happens if the next manager only fed peanuts to scrape the barrel like mcoist was to be fair and can only afford mediocre ex spl players..?

a £7m wage buget in division is not scraping the barrell, £7m wage budget in the spl is not even scraping the barrell mate. he has a huge budget, many staff to help him and world class facilities to do his job. he has all the tools he needs and some. i bet many managers would love to be in allys shoes right now. proper managers.

the players are only ex spl because they came to rangers and we aint in the spl. they are still good enough to play in the spl. lol

if its so simple. how do we fix it?

get a proven manager who wants to play attacking football, at this level this the least we should be doing. Bring in proven players who have played in Scotland or at least in British football and ones who wouldn't want big wages, other teams can do it why can't we? maybe bring in some players who have played at lower levels until we get back to the top. bring in new coaches with new ideas, there must be plenty out there. That would be a good start IMO.

We need a big rethink on coaching, motivation and tactics. Fitness levels also need to be improved.

The players we have are certainly good enough to win Div 3, but after that who knows?

Cannot understand the drivel put forward today. How can 9 out of 11 outfield players be off form in the one game?

We need a big rethink on coaching, motivation and tactics. Fitness levels also need to be improved.

The players we have are certainly good enough to win Div 3, but after that who knows?

Cannot understand the drivel put forward today. How can 9 out of 11 outfield players be off form in the one game?

the trouble is looking at greens figures the budget isnt going up just the profit. so that leaves us with an improvement in coaching and management required or we may struggle to bounce straight back.

Wake up lads, we're in the third division and are staying in the lower reaches for the foreseeable. Ryan McGowan thought china was a better option ffs. We can't sign our way out of this even when the ban is lifted. The same goes for getting a new manager in! And we're in the third again next year...

Wake up lads, we're in the third division and are staying in the lower reaches for the foreseeable. Ryan McGowan thought china was a better option ffs. We can't sign our way out of this even when the ban is lifted. The same goes for getting a new manager in! And we're in the third again next year...

the epl cant even compete with chinese wages cotter! not a good example. they were paying some brazilian more money than any player on the planet at one point. dont be fooled into thinking we cannot do better than what we have. of course we can mate.

all the more reason to get a manager who gets the best out of his players.