Alex McLeish

Guest Jamkam

Just wondering, now he is a free agent again and no offence but McCoist doesnt know his arse from his elbow at the minute when it comes to tactics/formations etc, would you take McLeish back if green was to Axe Ally?

Just wondering, now he is a free agent again and no offence but McCoist doesnt know his arse from his elbow at the minute when it comes to tactics/formations etc, would you take McLeish back if green was to Axe Ally?

One word. No Chance! Okay I lied it was two words.

I ignore the swipes at McCoist and would still say no. I never really rated him back then and would rather try Billy Davies or the like, should McCoist leave his post.

On a sidenote, what do people think about Terry Butcher's work at ICT? (Just asking.)

No thanks to big Eck, another terrific player in his day though to show Im not anti Eck.

I cant split McLeish and McCoist for tactical unawareness, baffling decision making, playing players out of position and not having a stronger assistant.

McLeish has seen some success with Birmingham and did manage Scotland to a win in France but no thanks to coming back to Rangers.

I ignore the swipes at McCoist and would still say no. I never really rated him back then and would rather try Billy Davies or the like, should McCoist leave his post.

On a sidenote, what do people think about Terry Butcher's work at ICT? (Just asking.)

I am biased I want a Dutch manager. Bring in Giovanni van Bronckhorst and give him his first full managerial role while in the lower leagues. He is highly rated in Holland

... I wouldn't mind Brian Laudrup extending his role as ambassador for the club too. A system with a - reasonable - head coach and some people giving him advice wouldn't go amiss either.

He's from the same genes as his brother ................ and look how he's doing at present.

I am biased I want a Dutch manager. Bring in Giovanni van Bronckhorst and give him his first full managerial role while in the lower leagues. He is highly rated in Holland

Interesting shout,like the sound of it. Would be a massive coup.

no. dreadful manager.