RFC statement-media reports

previous invoices have been paid and we have admitted liability though not in the full amount.

st is the only revenue stream that matters. i have also said any number of times hes using club funds to purchase the club (or costs associated with such)

Oh come on GS.

So we are going from "he used ST monies to purchase the club" to "well he used ST money to pay bills inured while buying the club" to "doesnt matter that we have other revenue streams, ST monies are the only ones that matter".

The reason they are the only ones that matter is because to consider other revenue streams would defeat your agenda here.

I dont recall you using "costs associated with such" - that appears to be today's phenomena.

I dont mind cynincism around Green, it is healthy. But moving the goalposts is hardly fair.

Yes, AJ & whoever else involved in our borrowing deals with Ticketus prior to Whyte were wrong to do so (IMO). Ticketus are glorified loan sharks with high interest rates and for Rangers to have been using them for cashflow shortfalls is unacceptable to me. I can only assume that they felt there was no other option (or no better option) to help them bridge the gaps in the club's cash flow because no doubt our bankers wouldn't increase our borrowing facilities, but to my mind high interest rate loans are pretty much like throwing money down a drain.

They may also, though, be the last option. Sad that the club got to that state but the Board may really have had no other option. Sometimes they are a necessary evil.

To be fair he did try to collect money from peoples bank accounts through direct debits when he legally had no mandate to do so.

There's a difference all right though there are parallels and I can see gs's point of view, however I do not think it can be proven that either Whyte or Green used "financial assistance" which is using the companies own funds to fund its purchase which as you state correctly is illegal, though I don't think there is any doubt that the fans have effectively bought the club twice in the last two years.

One thing's for sure Green or perhaps rather Ahmed is far smarter than Whyte.

All three of them have one thing in common. Neither of them had a pot to piss in when they bought us. I would like to have seen what green would have done in whytes position. I doubt the outcome would have been much different.

im placating the green fans. i am entirely happy with my assertion that the fans bought the club. but it upsets people and i am a people pleaser.

Ya lying bassa, you are no people pleaser :D (calling GS a bassa was a joke for the easily offended....)

I am not sure how the fans bought the club, unless of course Green's investors used the ST monies to do so. Have they ? And before you get all gooey about this.... so long as the investors stumped up their own cash initially and even if they did repay themselves from ST monies.... then the fans did not buy the club, technically speaking.

Personally (regardless on opinion of the debt etc) I think that is a fantastic statement and well overdue. Strongly worded, right to the point and very much a 'come on, try it again'.

Really pleased to see such a well worded statement.

Tomorrow I expect to see news to the effect of 'angry Ranger ranted' or 'worried Ranger launch offensive'

All hyperbolic aimed at making Rangers sound like loons.

Ya lying bassa, you are no people pleaser :D (calling GS a bassa was a joke for the easily offended....)

I am not sure how the fans bought the club, unless of course Green's investors used the ST monies to do so. Have they ? And before you get all gooey about this.... so long as the investors stumped up their own cash initially and even if they did repay themselves from ST monies.... then the fans did not buy the club, technically speaking.

The initial investors couldn't even cover the first months wage bill, without outside "loans". The fans bailed green out by buying season books in great numbers, otherwise his regime was over before it began. So without us, his plan to buy was fucked. Hardly a great starting point, and it does kinda mean that we helped him "buy" the club.

my reasoning is based on the following evidence.

the cva 8.5 million was a loan.

the imran ahmed loan detailed in the prospectus.

1.75 million in repaid loans in the prospectus.

the details we have regarding this fee being owed by the club.

as i say i am entirely happy because of these 4 facts that the club was bought out of club funds.

i may have exaggerated my people pleasing nature a touch. i have no issue with being called a bassa especially when its clearly a joke.

i hope this clarifies my stance. if people want to say i cant prove it thats fine. if people want to say they dont believe it thats also fine. if you want to say i am wrong then please present the evidence which makes you believe that. i see little evidence relating to why people believe i am wrong. its also fine for people to say they have no issue with it. i do though and i would no matter who had bought us. its what whyte did and it reeks.

The initial investors couldn't even cover the first months wage bill, without outside "loans". The fans bailed green out by buying season books in great numbers, otherwise his regime was over before it began. So without us, his plan to buy was fucked. Hardly a great starting point, and it does kinda mean that we helped him "buy" the club.

we now see why brian kennedy imediatly offered to buy them out plus 10%. i wonder how close he came to getting us for that.

They didn't even cover the £200k "exclusivity fee" that's where Ahmed's infamous £200k loan came into play !