Traynor-Time For Fans To Unite

Haven't bought a paper in 3 years and haven't missed them one bit, I really can't understand any Rangers fan buying them its just baffling.

Although now JT has said don't buy, Comeoffit will be signed up to every red top on a subscription.

Good article by JT.

Like he boycotts Ibrox but rushes to the one game Green asked us not to go to.

Stopped buying the Rebel and the Liam years ago, stopped listening to Snyde and Radio Scotland ages ago too. So i'm ahead of the game. But is the club going to take leadership on this and start following their own advice and start making an example of some of the more agenda anti-Rangers driven Journalists and radio presenters?

As someone who was on the end of those Spanish batons, JT said we deserved.

I'm torn we may not have deserved such a beating but we where out of order and screaming some of stuff into a catholic cops face who's holding a bloody big stick is stupid and asking for trouble. Did we embarrass Scotland? well we claim Celtic embarrass Scotland with their IRA shit all over Europe so we cant very claim the moral high ground when we are singing about Catholics in the same places.

What I will say is plenty of folk were not screaming at police or getting involved, got caught up in it as well and those people deserve an apology from JT.

We did deserve to be pulled up for some of sectarian stuff we swanned around Europe singing at times and eventually we did

Like he boycotts Ibrox but rushes to the one game Green asked us not to go to.

I don't "boycott" Ibrox, and I never went to the DU game. I wanted to, but circumstances dicated otherwise. I've never hidden the fact I'm more of an armchair supporter, than a real one, but I've always contributed my bit, either through buying strips and the like, or going to the odd game. Mr green will not see one cent of my money, that's all I've ever said. I'm not a hypocrite.

I'm torn we may not have deserved such a beating but we where out of order and screaming some of stuff into a catholic cops face who's holding a bloody big stick is stupid and asking for trouble. Did we embarrass Scotland? well we claim Celtic embarrass Scotland with their IRA shit all over Europe so we cant very claim the moral high ground when we are singing about Catholics in the same places.

What I will say is plenty of folk were not screaming at police or getting involved, got caught up in it as well and those people deserve an apology from JT.

We did deserve to be pulled up for some of sectarian stuff we swanned around Europe singing at times and eventually we did

well said. i know two guys who were in the picture that acompanied that jt article. high up business men types and they were livid at his suggestions and received apologies for it.

With all due respect, this is the problem. All fans sing offensive songs, not just us. Can you send me link to traynor castigating other fans , implying that they aren't decent people, and Scotland is better off without us in Europe? He has a right as a journalist to say what he wants, just like I have the right to not forget it, and feel sick that we are now paying him a good wage.

I don't "boycott" Ibrox, and I never went to the DU game. I wanted to, but circumstances dicated otherwise. I've never hidden the fact I'm more of an armchair supporter, than a real one, but I've always contributed my bit, either through buying strips and the like, or going to the odd game. Mr green will not see one cent of my money, that's all I've ever said. I'm not a hypocrite.

Personally I think a supporter is a supporter, just as real as the next person, regardless of games attended and money put into the club. This would probably be a topic all of its own !

How in the world would that make you a hypocrite? Surely you back Rangers through whatever means inspite of who the owner, CEO, manager etc is?