Traynor-Time For Fans To Unite

sad days when your opinion (albeit a little disturbing opinion) gets you a life ban from a discussion forum.

the guy was goaded with questions and answered them with his opinion . he wasny actually being offensive about other members.

just my opinion hope it doesnt get me banned pfffft.

if you dont like constantly reading negative views use the bloody ignore list and stop crying like a bunch of school kids

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comeoffit was spoiling the forum in many ways with every thread getting taken off course, and the ignore list is useless when it doesn't block quotes.

Comeoffit was spoiling the forum in many ways with every thread getting taken off course, and the ignore list is useless when it doesn't block quotes.

melodramatic at best.

anyways. sticking to op. hope you all been making sure no bears buy that rotten rag

sad days when your opinion (albeit a little disturbing opinion) gets you a life ban from a discussion forum.

the guy was goaded with questions and answered them with his opinion . he wasny actually being offensive about other members.

if you dont like constantly reading negative views use the bloody ignore list and stop crying like a bunch of school kids

Unfortunately, the poster in question had been warned previously about his conduct so we had little choice.

Other forums have had posters arrested and charged for similar behaviour. No-one is denying anyone their opinion (disturbing or not) but I won't have this forum's name dragged through the gutter simply because one person can't exercise a bit of discipline.

Unfortunately, the poster in question had been warned previously about his conduct so we had little choice.

Other forums have had posters arrested and charged for similar behaviour. No-one is denying anyone their opinion (disturbing or not) but I won't have this forum's name dragged through the gutter simply because one person can't exercise a bit of discipline.

fair point and its the gersnet teams call. I just disagree. if he gets arrested or anyone else for that matter its there problem. not gersnets . for what its worth doubht he woulda been arrested for these particular comments but I respect the admin teams decision.

some people on here are the polar opposite and embarass gersnet as much or more than comeoffit did with there petty teenager attitude of cant handle a real debate

actually cringed at the petty goading towards his reply.

anyways we can move on. going be a boring place tho if the same people take the huff everytime someone discredits there opinion.

:DPoor soul. How could anyone not crack under that pressure? Gie's a break!!

fair point and its the gersnet teams call. I just disagree. if he gets arrested or anyone else for that matter its there problem. not gersnets . for what its worth doubht he woulda been arrested for these particular comments but I respect the admin teams decision.

some people on here are the polar opposite and embarass gersnet as much or more than comeoffit did with there petty teenager attitude of cant handle a real debate actually cringed at the petty goading towards his reply. anyways we can move on. going be a boring place tho if the same people take the huff everytime someone discredits there opinion.

We've had a constant stream of complaints since this person started posting regularly and for a relatively small message board we've also had a lot of members stating they were using their ignore function. While the ignore function is something everyone is entitled to use, it's not something that we like to see getting spoken about almost every single day.

Every now and again (possibly a couple of times a year) we get someone joining up and posting regularly who is essentially just here to cause trouble and this was one such person. Opposing and alternative opinions are one thing and many of us here have those, but when someone comes on here disrespecting the other forum members, the forum itself, Rangers fans in general and the football club too, then they aren't going to be here very long.

The poster in question knew fine well that it was only a matter of time and given the various ignored warnings and subsequent comments about the forum and the fans who post here, it became quite clear that the poster in question was taking the mickey and trying to see how far they could push the line and when you do that there's always a definitive and final answer - too far.