Arsenal well out of it

2-1 defeat at Fulham puts them 16 points behind Man Utd. They dont deserve to be up there. teams know how to play them now and they are missing a no nonsense man like Vieira or Adams.

Liverpool are as bad but they have now caught Arsenal on points - 22.

Chelsea jammy again with a goal right on half time to beat Bolton, but Man Utd increase the goal difference by humping everton 3-0 with a changed side.

C'mon Man Utd. They have a chance to open the gap to 6 pts by beating Boro on saturday coz Chelsea dont have a game for some reason. But ManU have been beaten there in the last few years so Boro will give them a tough test.

You have to be joking. Chelsea were totally dominant in that game. Didnt get the goals they deserved but never really looked like conceding till very late in the second half.

Arsenal are just not doing it just now and I admit to enjoying seeing Wenger squirm. His comment about if ManU or Chelsea moved stadiums would have the same affect on them is a joke. They are proffessionals, who gives a fuck where they play!

You have to be joking. Chelsea were totally dominant in that game. Didnt get the goals they deserved but never really looked like conceding till very late in the second half.

Arsenal are just not doing it just now and I admit to enjoying seeing Wenger squirm. His comment about if ManU or Chelsea moved stadiums would have the same affect on them is a joke. They are proffessionals, who gives a fuck where they play!

Chelsea dominated about 60 minutes of the game last night but Bolton could've snatched it late on, they had a few chances themselves.

I'm not even going to start with Arsenal cause I won't be able to stop. :mad:

Did anyone see MOTD last night? How fookin good did Man City look? They totally destroyed Villa.

More sour grapes from Wenger after the game too - something about too many games. It's the same for both teams. I agree with Gribz L'pool are just as bad. Pompey and Bolton must have a good chance of finishing in CL places:confused: Good to see MoN's mob getting cuffed by City too