Jostling in the Penalty Area

It's got to stop. All this girly pushing and shoving - I'm fed up with it. You didn't get a game in the playground if you did that .

It's become almost a fashion thing. They'll be clutching cartons of coffee next.

It's got to stop. All this girly pushing and shoving - I'm fed up with it. You didn't get a game in the playground if you did that .

It's become almost a fashion thing. They'll be clutching cartons of coffee next.

I don't have a problems with it....last I checked Football wasn't a non-contact sport, yet whenever there is a bit of contact, players go down or free kicks are awarded.

A wee bit of pushing & shoving to get a bit of space in the box aint't a problem. If players can't handle it, they need to "man-up" a bit, or go play tiddlywinks with the girls.

It is rather "funny" to see all the whining and gnashing of teeth in today's media reports about the Spanish ref allowing this to go on and not to hand the Hooped Horrors three penalties. Now, I assume the Spaniard very much expected to come to Britain and referee a match of men against men, not the wailing stuff he is treated to in Spain week in and week out. That TLB and Co. actually continue this beyond the match takes it nearly to a new level even for them.

I found it rather astonishing that he actually booked Lichtensteiner when he was getting between Buffon and the very "attentative" Celtic attacker.

I couldn't care less what the papers say.

For years we were frustrated by these things in Europe but when it happens to the hooped horrors its cheating.

Always cheated, never defeated. Whoever coined that phrase has never said a truer word.

I suppose the Mhanks usual tactic of crowding the goalie is unfair and should be stopped as well.

We have had this carry on from Italian teams for years but because Timmy gets a humping its suddenly worse than murdering someone going by the press reaction.

Winners should say very little, losers should say nothing at all.