Kane Hemmings...

With Kane Hemmings load @ Cowdenbeath due to finish at the end of the month, and the fact that he's scored a number of time for the Blue Brazil (four goals in 5 games, I believe), he's obviously going to be a welcome return.

However, how do folk see him fitting into the side???

I felt that in the last game, Temps, McKay, Shiels & Little all appeared to work well together. If this continues would Hemmings be rotated with Little or Shiels????

i would play shiels next to hutton or black and drop one of black or hutton. one holding centre mid and one attacking centre mid. two wingers, two strikers. simple, easy, attack minded and damn good!

Simple easy to play football, its not rocket science.

i would play shiels next to hutton or black and drop one of black or hutton. one holding centre mid and one attacking centre mid. two wingers, two strikers. simple, easy, attack minded and damn good!

Spot on with 2 fast attacking forwards.

If Hemmings has scored 4 in 5 in Div 1 then he has to be given a chance in our team, it was madness to let him go on loan in the first place.

Well, better him on a 2 month-long loan and a sure starting place to get back to fitness and sharpness than a sporadic substitute appearance in Ally's 4-2-3-1 setup of late. As has been said, I'd drop Hutton or Black, go 4-4-2 with him as the second striker. After all, it is the Third we are speaking of ...

I was shocked and disappointed when we let him leave on loan and no real surprise he did well. Should.could be a mainstay in our team for years to come

he had been out for so long it was the right thing to do mate. loaning him out. it has worked out well for everyone.

he had been out for so long it was the right thing to do mate. loaning him out. it has worked out well for everyone.

I see where you are coming from but dont think there is much point in him coming back to us and going stale in the reserves again. Give him a chance to show what he can do