Kane Hemmings...

I see where you are coming from but dont think there is much point in him coming back to us and going stale in the reserves again. Give him a chance to show what he can do

he is on loan to get up to match speed. he will come back and will be part of the first team squad, he will get his chance and it will be upto him to take it. :thup:

he is on loan to get up to match speed. he will come back and will be part of the first team squad, he will get his chance and it will be upto him to take it. :thup:

Such a 'glass half full' post from your good self!! I thought you'd be in the 'Ally will bring him back on not play him' camp. ;)

But yeah a loan move does actually seem sensible considering it is against opposition in a higher league and it will get himself match fit. But 2 things, we have pretty much wrapped the league up so giving him run outs for the last half hour of matches for us would have seemed a better idea and Ive always been more of the idea that loans were better for experience. Teams never seem to send important players on loan after injuries.

Maybe I missed a game or two over the last year or so, but I can't remember that Perry ever played fullback for us ...

McCoist played him at left back away to Motherwell against Chris Humphrey, he was horrendous however that says more about McCoist than it does Perry.

If he'd been on loan to an spl side and scored 4 in five I'd have been stirred - the 2nd division is completely on a par with the 3rd (with the exception of QOS) and that's been the case since the last reconstruction.

Cowdenbeath are in the 1st Division are they not? Which if is the case is slightly better standard than Divs 3 and 2 but not by much.

Such a 'glass half full' post from your good self!! I thought you'd be in the 'Ally will bring him back on not play him' camp. ;)

But yeah a loan move does actually seem sensible considering it is against opposition in a higher league and it will get himself match fit. But 2 things, we have pretty much wrapped the league up so giving him run outs for the last half hour of matches for us would have seemed a better idea and Ive always been more of the idea that loans were better for experience. Teams never seem to send important players on loan after injuries.

never say never mate, it must have happened before somewhere at some point . :D