Juve- youth exchange program

C

Can you elaborate, within reason?

Going back to the subject matter of this thread, how many times in the last ten or fifteen years have we read about similar arrangements with various other clubs that to my mind have produced next to nothing? These proposed tie-ins are a good story at the time but in my view they never materialise and don't deliver.

No doubt about it Paul LeGuen was a highly respected coach and the signing of him was a major coup by us , however like many signings we never properly looked at the bigger picture .

When LeGuen was hired , Lyon were already riding high , current French champions and had a solid structure in place , for example all signings were the responsibility of their director of football , LeGuen was only the coach he had no input into player recruitment, something he recounted many times at IBROX was this fact and how he was looking forward to getting his own players , that he was lied to by Murray will go down to as a major fault on Murray,s part .

However it quickly became apparent that his inflexibility in systems and tactics were driving a wedge between him and the players , the vast majority of his staff didn't speak English , and didn't attempt to interact with the Scottish staff at all , the fault was all laid squarely at the players and several high profile players were blamed , namely Fguson and Boyd , yet Boyd returned 3 weeks early from an injury even though he was supposed to be out drinking etc etc , we as a support swallow this shite all to easily and readily , the fact was and is LeGuen has failed every where he has went , it's no secret inside football why .

For the avoidance of doubt, I wasn't questioning you rbr. I was simply keen to get your inside track on what had really gone on during the PLG era. My own view was that he vastly underestimated Scottish Football and that proved to be his biggest single mistake.

For the avoidance of doubt, I wasn't questioning you rbr. I was simply keen to get your inside track on what had really gone on during the PLG era. My own view was that he vastly underestimated Scottish Football and that proved to be his biggest single mistake.

Totally agree , however he wasnt ready for a club this size on his own . that may sound mad to some but it was very apparent to many very very quickly , also I was one of the ones who bought into the whole LeGuen revolution , so to hear and see first hand what was happening was a major let down to me , possibly my biggest ever in football

Utter rubbish , so he failed at 3 other clubs and at international level because of 9 months at us , laughable

we ruined his reputation. plain and simple. poor guy was never the same after murray fed him to the dogs.

Edited by kuznetsov

Totally agree , however he wasnt ready for a club this size on his own . that may sound mad to some but it was very apparent to many very very quickly , also I was one of the ones who bought into the whole LeGuen revolution , so to hear and see first hand what was happening was a major let down to me , possibly my biggest ever in football

hahaha we are a wee club from scotland ffs. behave yourself.

C

the fact was and is LeGuen has failed every where he has went , it's no secret inside football why .

only its not a fact at all. the players turned on him at rangers because they were too lazy to change. that is a fact,

he won the league cup in france with an in crisis psg, reached the french cup final and managed to keep an almost 50% win ratio from 110 matches so dont give me this failed everywhere crap. also his european record with rangers will always be better than allys.

whats wrong? did paul goto the wrong church or something? or was it because he found out mr rangers the accies fan?

Edited by kuznetsov

only its not a fact at all. the players turned on him at rangers because they were too lazy to change. that is a fact,

he won the league cup in france with an in crisis psg, reached the french cup final and managed to keep an almost 50% win ratio from 110 matches so dont give me this failed everywhere crap. also his european record with rangers will always be better than allys.

whats wrong? did paul goto the wrong church or something? or was it because he found out mr rangers the accies fan?

No it's not a fact it's your opinion

hahaha we are a wee club from scotland ffs. behave yourself.

Again you fail to read other people's post or have an understanding of what was said , at Lyon he was only the coach , in Europe it's not that big a deal he comes below the president and director of football , at Rangers he was everything and he couldn't handle it