Juve- youth exchange program

do you recall the mutiny when le guen tried to turn our players into athletes and mature adults? i think, at our club anyway, that answers your question scott. :thup:

iirc it was our senior players who were responsible for the 'mutiny' and as much as it's been speculated that Le Guen's training regime was to blame, I think it's safe to say there was a lot more to it than that.

iirc it was our senior players who were responsible for the 'mutiny' and as much as it's been speculated that Le Guen's training regime was to blame, I think it's safe to say there was a lot more to it than that.

he wanted players spending more time at auchenhowie, more time looking after themselves physically and he wanted them to eat better and work harder. they told him where to go.

do you recall the mutiny when le guen tried to turn our players into athletes and mature adults? i think, at our club anyway, that answers your question scott. :thup:

Yet another great rangers myth , le guen was so far out his depth it was unreal , you only need look at his career since leaving us , the truth was that Lyon had a fantastic set up that was in place long before le guen got near it

he wanted players spending more time at auchenhowie, more time looking after themselves physically and he wanted them to eat better and work harder. they told him where to go.

Totally and 100% untrue

Yet another great rangers myth , le guen was so far out his depth it was unreal , you only need look at his career since leaving us , the truth was that Lyon had a fantastic set up that was in place long before le guen got near it

not a myth sadly. it was true. we ruined him.

Utter rubbish , so he failed at 3 other clubs and at international level because of 9 months at us , laughable

Can you elaborate, within reason?

Going back to the subject matter of this thread, how many times in the last ten or fifteen years have we read about similar arrangements with various other clubs that to my mind have produced next to nothing? These proposed tie-ins are a good story at the time but in my view they never materialise and don't deliver.

Aside from the fact that this is, at the moment, an unsubstantiated nothing story, I'd like to know why some posters are questioning a chap with a reliable track record who says he has inside knowledge that plg was not in fact a European super coach hampered by players wanting to eat HP sauce.

Is it that said posters have chosen to believe certain stories previously pushed by what is now commonly referred to as the mhedia? Is it also because these past stories satisfied a negative agenda against all things Rangers and a misguided notion that foreign is better by definition?

FUCKING YAWN.