Sandaza & Perry???

According to McCoist, both Sandaza & Perry will be available to the weekend's game.

We will soon see how McCoist handles the situation....the team has done well over the last 2 games - will he risk upsetting that in order to give Sandaza and/or Perry a game??? Kal Naismith is also available.

Personally, I would like him to stick to the same starting 11. Depending on how the game goes, then maybe give Fran a run out.

Sandaza has largely been rotten for us whilst little has banged them in all season. I know Fran has had injury problems but I suspect his shitty attitude means he will never be a true Ranger and win many hearts and minds. Not impressed with perry either but could stomach his return, not that of the greetin faced spaniard.

neither can be placed in his "favourites" category either so being stuck on the bench is very likely.

So if he doesn't play them it's only cos they aren't his favourites (shit manager) and if he does play them he's a shit manager. Poor Ally.

The only thing that would improve our game with these three "coming back" IMHO would be playing Sandaza alongside Little and dropping either Hutton or Black. I for one do not rate Perry, while Naismith is a decent enough substitute for either striker - though again I have not really been impressed by him so far. As opposed to e.g. Crawford.