rangers fans fall into a trap

I don't see anything wrong with it. Surely people can express their views?

We live in a democracy. Some may not like it and they are entitled to express their alternative views.

yes of course but i dont believe a football ground is the place to do it. we have a team to support not political views to express.

yes of course but i dont believe a football ground is the place to do it. we have a team to support not political views to express.

I guess it's kinda ironic that many who agree with your view are not doing much singing to support their team and those who they are criticising are the ones who are managing to both.

Personally I'm terrified of independence and I don't think that there is anywhere that people should be prevented from expressing their opposition to it. :D

You disagree, which is fair enough. There's not much more that can be said on this strand. Neither are going to persuade the other.

No offence mate but to preach to folk who actually go to the games is a bit much, if you really feel that passionate get to the games and belt out the songs you want, believe it or not we will all join in.

I guess it's kinda ironic that many who agree with your view are not doing much singing to support their team and those who they are criticising are the ones who are managing to both.

How can you assert that? Are you suggesting anyone who isn't singing for 90 minutes doesn't hold a valid opinion? You know every person who disagrees with you doesn't do much singing?

Quite a claim

No offence mate but to preach to folk who actually go to the games is a bit much, if you really feel that passionate get to the games and belt out the songs you want, believe it or not we will all join in.

So now if you don't go to the games all the time you don't get to voice your opinion?

lol no you wont. i have been to ibrox more than enough times to know that not everyone joins in.

How can you assert that? Are you suggesting anyone who isn't singing for 90 minutes doesn't hold a valid opinion? You know every person who disagrees with you doesn't do much singing?

Quite a claim

If you reread my post carefully you will see that I used the word many and not all.

Many of those who are not singing are trying to impose their views about political songs on those who do sing. It's similar to the post that GA makes above. I'm not saying it's not a valid opinion but it just seems that some who are happy to sit back and do nothing in respect of the atmosphere but try and dictate to those who who do - I'm not going to sing but I'm going to tell you what you can and can't sing.

If you reread my post carefully you will see that I used the word many and not all.

Many of those who are not singing are trying to impose their views about political songs on those who do sing. It's similar to the post that GA makes above. I'm not saying it's not a valid opinion but it just seems that some who are happy to sit back and do nothing in respect of the atmosphere but try and dictate to those who who do - I'm not going to sing but I'm going to tell you what you can and can't sing.

Maybe those who don't sing would be more inclined to do so, if the song sheet was more progressive & less political/religious centric.