rangers fans fall into a trap

No mate we won't, but it seems our fans would rather chase some bad wee boys in its own support with the passion they should be showing towards the enemy, maybe they are scared of the MHanks, sad but true.

telling those wee neds within our support to stop singing about religion and politics would be the best start we could make. and why are they still singing about celtic? that is pathetic in itself.

Spot on. We've got to start taking this PR war seriously.

It's all about having discipline and not being stupid. We need to stop giving them ammo.

It's not difficult. Just don't mention fen'ian or pope.

The media is what the media is. That is a separate battle and it's going to be difficult to change that, but we can't do it if we start giving both the media and Celtic fans open goals.

They are delighted that these songs are being sung, they want them sung and if the guys involved can't see that they are actually doing the haters jobs for them then it's going to be a struggle to do anything in this battle.

telling those wee neds within our support to stop singing about religion and politics would be the best start we could make. and why are they still singing about celtic? that is pathetic in itself.

A bit of realism is also required. There's no need for our fans to stop singing about religion and politics and it's not going to happen short term anyway. The list of stuff they can't sing has to short and has to be banned. It can't be just because some people don't like it.

A bit of realism is also required. There's no need for our fans to stop singing about religion and politics and it's not going to happen short term anyway. The list of stuff they can't sing has to short and has to be banned. It can't be just because some people don't like it.

what place do they have in a football ground, seriously? i am anything but a handwronger but i am sick of hearing that stuff at rangers games. i honestly thought you of all people were better than that.

but that is exactly why certain songs have been banned. certain people dont like them.

what place do they have in a football ground, seriously? i am anything but a handwronger but i am sick of hearing that stuff at rangers games. i honestly thought you of all people were better than that.

but that is exactly why certain songs have been banned. certain people dont like them.

Whether they should or should not be sung is a different argument. I don't have a problem with The Sash or Derry's Walls being sung by Rangers fans but there may be those who do. However turning round and trying to get people to stop singing them is pointless as it's not going to happen. We need to conmcentrate on the stuff that we can hopefully get them to stop singing.

Certain songs are banned because they are demed offensive, not because people don't like them. A different matter entirely. Many don't like the Sash or TFOA but they aren't banned.

Whether they should or should not be sung is a different argument. I don't have a problem with The Sash or Derry's Walls being sung by Rangers fans but there may be those who do. However turning round and trying to get people to stop singing them is pointless as it's not going to happen. We need to conmcentrate on the stuff that we can hopefully get them to stop singing.

Certain songs are banned because they are demed offensive, not because people don't like them. A different matter entirely. Many don't like the Sash or TFOA but they aren't banned.

if the club done an advert campaign to ask fans to stop singing them you dont think fans would listen?

it hasnt stopped them trying to get them banned though. they dont like many of our songs and use the word offense to make their mock outrage seem more important. they started with one song and now have a few they are after. it will never stop. they will keep coming after us.

Guys, there was a full scale riot in Dundee. Running battles in the concourse, seats and property damaged, fans pissing in the stands etc etc etc and we're front page news for singing about the Pope?

Come on now...

two wrongs dont make a right. but the double standards are there for all to see. its something the club should make clear is unacceptable.