Stirling Albion 1 : 1 Rangers (FT)

I think it all goes back to the training ground.....

How many decent ball did we put into the box from free kicks??? How many corners managed to get past the first defender??? How many passes went astray??? How many kick-outs from Alexander were won by the opposition???

These are all things that should be perfected on the training ground. The chap McAnespie of Stirling didn't seem to have any bother putting in a quality free kick into the box - how long do you think he gets on the training ground to work on his free kicks???

I'm sure the question has been asked before - What exactly does an average days training consist of @ Murray Park??? and how does it change through out the week ie. game approaching??

That reminds me - at one point in the first half Durrant was sitting back against the wall (I'm pretty sure it was him) obviously just making sniping comments about what was going on, and McCoist turned round and gave him the hair dryer treatment. It didn't look like a one off.

As someone has said, we have no leaders on the park, without McCulloch there is no one who would stand up for the cause.

Players like Temps, Sheils, Black, Cirbari, who in that lot would give celtc a game, sorry to say Brown and Wanyama would walk all over them.

Never mind Celtic - it terrirfies me to think what they would do to that team - we would have been relegated with that team in the SPL of that I have no doubts. The goal we lost last night like so many we have this season was schoolboy stuff and to make it worse we could alll see it coming. I feel sorry for guys like Anchorman that were at the game last night. It was bad enough watching without freezing your balls off too

Never mind Celtic - it terrirfies me to think what they would do to that team - we would have been relegated with that team in the SPL of that I have no doubts. The goal we lost last night like so many we have this season was schoolboy stuff and to make it worse we could alll see it coming. I feel sorry for guys like Anchorman that were at the game last night. It was bad enough watching without freezing your balls off too

we wouldnt have this team if we were in the spl though but we wouldnt be challenging for the title either no matter what team we did have.

we wouldnt have this team if we were in the spl though but we wouldnt be challenging for the title either no matter what team we did have.

True but we would have some other wonderful gems that Mr McCoist had managed to unearth from God knows where!