Sepp Blatter arrives in Scotland and STV asks him about the verdict?

From STV website

FIFA President Sepp Blatter has declined to comment on an independent commissionâ??s verdict into undisclosed payments made by oldco Rangers upon his arrival in Scotland.

Blatter has arrived in Edinburgh for the International FA Board conference.

They were fined around £250,000 by the Scottish Premier League after being found guilty of failing to correctly register players.

Asked his thoughts on the matter by STV, Blatter said: â??I cannot enter into details now. I am happy to be here and answer principle questions. I am sorry but Iâ??m not going into any details.â?

The 76-year-old was keen to talk about match fixing and goal-line technology.

A fourth company has been licensed by FIFA to provide goal-line technology with GoalControl GmbH becoming the third German firm to receive a licence and like British-based firm Hawk-Eye use a system based on cameras.

Leagues and competition organisers can choose any one of the systems if they wish to install the technology.

It has also emerged replays of goal-line technology decisions may be allowed to be shown on TV and on big screens in stadiums.

You would hope Rangers and Lord Nimmo-Smith would ask STV what this is about then? They have a legal statement that deals with the matter and you wonder what their aim here would be?

What is wrong with an autobiography ffs?

when hes keeping secrets for it that he should be telling us and its being written by a club employee presumably on club time.

gordon smith handed him the chance to destroy the spl and sfa today on a plate and all he could say was buy the book.

i wasn't impressed.