Sepp Blatter arrives in Scotland and STV asks him about the verdict?

sooner or later we'll all see real results-driven businessmen now run Rangers. Ally McCoist will be the first to find that out unless some of the stuff we've had to endure this season doesn't improve

The bluenose tycoons just aren't coming.

If Charles want's to write a book and set his family up for life, then I don't have a problem with that.

As far as I'm concerned the guy deserves everything he earns - if he drops us like a hot potato in a couple of years time I'll maybe change my opinion.

Btw, I took my two grandchildren (4 & 7) to Ibrox Stadium on Friday afternoon to pass the day (they are thoroughbred Celtic fans with season tickets) they enjoyed the afternoon as I took pics of them at various parts of the Stadium and in the shop (a stunt to wind up the in-laws :D) I happened to meet Mr Green coming out of the Govan Stand end and he was a perfect obliging gentleman as he posed with my two for pics - meeting him like that was an honour.

Nice bonus pics for the in-laws too it must be said. :D2

If Charles want's to write a book and set his family up for life, then I don't have a problem with that.

As far as I'm concerned the guy deserves everything he earns - if he drops us like a hot potato in a couple of years time I'll maybe change my opinion.

Btw, I took my two grandchildren (4 & 7) to Ibrox Stadium on Friday afternoon to pass the day (they are thoroughbred Celtic fans with season tickets) they enjoyed the afternoon as I took pics of them at various parts of the Stadium and in the shop (a stunt to wind up the in-laws :D) I happened to meet Mr Green coming out of the Govan Stand end and he was a perfect obliging gentleman as he posed with my two for pics - meeting him like that was an honour.

Nice bonus pics for the in-laws too it must be said. :D2

how did your grand weans become tims mate? i could never allow that.

how did your grand weans become tims mate? i could never allow that.

Daughter fell in love with one, what should I have done?...why did it have to happen to me mate:D Catholic schools and all that :mad:

Ach well.

Just got to get on with it...but will admit I wish it had been one of us.:bouncy2:

Have another grand wean who my son and him are season ticket holders at Ibrox - he loves it, nothing is more exciting for him than going to Ibrox - a complete die hard already at 10 y.o.

I was going to join them this season but after the 2-2 game vs Peterhead I decided to opt out after watching that game.

I've promised to join them next season, but I doubt it unless we have changes in the managing staff we'll have to wait and see - you know what I think of the way we ply our trade on the park not happy with our management team saw it on day 1 of the league season.

Onwards and upwards

Nothing wrong with writing a book at all. If its done in his own time then he is correct in keeping the profits, the book is his FFS. If he sells his own car should the club get profits from that also? Cant expect the man to walk away with the same amount he put in. He is a businessman, he has done wonders for the club and is entitled to make profits from whatever angle. Nobody is forced to buy it.

Plus why not do it now rather than wait maybe 2 or 5 years time, because he isnt exactly a spring chicken. Everything in his mind about the SFA and SPL is still fresh. And why not release it early to let Regan and Doncaster panic, they may leave in the next year or so and head back down south with a nice pay out, so if the book comes out and shows them up to what they are then Im all for it.

Id gladly pay for a book which has everything about the last 12 months! Id buy a ticket if he was going on stage to read it out!

Edited by Gribz

Daughter fell in love with one, what should I have done?...why did it have to happen to me mate

You should seriously consider converting to Islam mate; you just have to turn round three times and spit, then you've disowned her.

Or is that Macbeth, I'm thinking of?

Anyway, whatever, - can you not apply for custody of the weans? There's surely not a court in the land would deny you.

For pity's sake man, 4 and 7 - they have their whole lives ahead of them - you have to do *something*!