Sepp Blatter arrives in Scotland and STV asks him about the verdict?

when hes keeping secrets for it that he should be telling us and its being written by a club employee presumably on club time.

gordon smith handed him the chance to destroy the spl and sfa today on a plate and all he could say was buy the book.

i wasn't impressed.

goodness when you put it like that, it makes it sound pretty bad.

when hes keeping secrets for it that he should be telling us and its being written by a club employee presumably on club time.

gordon smith handed him the chance to destroy the spl and sfa today on a plate and all he could say was buy the book.

i wasn't impressed.

Things are revealed in books all the time, football people included.

i wasn't impressed.

I am intrigued, gs, what are you talking about? can you elaborate please? Sounds interesting.

both of you tbh. if he has info we need to know then he has to tell us but i also dont have a problem with him making a profit from his own autobiography.

The info may come across better written in black and white and harder to deny and deflect perhaps. I don't really know, just mean it may not be as simple as coming out with it on a TV interview.

I am intrigued, gs, what are you talking about? can you elaborate please? Sounds interesting.

gordon smith asked him to name the person who drew up the document proposing we were stripped of 13 trophies without trial. green refused and said he would reveal it in the book jim traynor was writing.

seems hes not had enough money out of us yet.

The info may come across better written in black and white and harder to deny and deflect perhaps. I don't really know, just mean it may not be as simple as coming out with it on a TV interview.

or it may all have settled down by then and the chance will be lost.

What is wrong with an autobiography ffs?

It's ridiculously opportunistic for a start. He's only been here 8 months FFS! I'm with GovanAllan on this. If his book profits are going to himself he can shove it. The reason he's getting an autobiography written now after only being here such a short time is that he's still pretty popular at the moment. No point writing one after he leaves with millions of pounds of Rangers money in his sky rocket and isn't welcome back!

i think gs and zappa have covered it better than i could. green has to watch he doesnt take things too far and fans for granted.