They want Rangers back !!

Pete, you say that confidently!, I think we would struggle to get second spot without significant signings

Most of the SPL teams are going to be offloading their better players to stay above water so they will be weakened as well. We definitely need a defender who can defend and head a ball but I have faith in the younger players to keep improving and the SPL is not that much better than the level we now play. If we are playing SPL teams every week we will also improve to that standard.

Most of the SPL teams are going to be offloading their better players to stay above water so they will be weakened as well. We definitely need a defender who can defend and head a ball but I have faith in the younger players to keep improving and the SPL is not that much better than the level we now play. If we are playing SPL teams every week we will also improve to that standard.

It's all down to opinions mate, I think we are a poor team,and that is not a dig at the young players it's just the way I see our team. I still say we need to spend a hell of a lot of money to be compete over the season.

I'd have agreed with you pete until I saw the Dundee Utd and Inverness games.

I think you have to take into account we are not playing at that level on a weekly base. If I run 1 mile a day I can't all of a sudden run the marathon. You get used to playing in the tempo you play every week and get lazy to play at a higher tempo. Spurs against Inter showed that tonight, Inter were not near the tempo Spurs were at.

I think you have to take into account we are not playing at that level on a weekly base. If I run 1 mile a day I can't all of a sudden run the marathon. You get used to playing in the tempo you play every week and get lazy to play at a higher tempo. Spurs against Inter showed that tonight, Inter were not near the tempo Spurs were at.

All too often this season, we're not near the tempo of our opponents either!!!

I don't think it would take a huge amount of cash to improve the team....just careful selection of the right players, through a good scouting network.