55 and counting is coming soon.

Guest Geo the Ger

Just to clarify:

Edge was given another warning tonight because he was referring to fellow fans as "Mongols". He was told that this wouldn't be accepted here and would need to stop. He refused to accept the warning and went on to start slagging off the forum and it's admin/moderation, so he was banned.

kuznetsov had been given previous warnings about his conduct on the forum because of numerous complaints from other forum members and was already skating on thin ice. Despite that, he chose to step in and get involved in the situation with Edge and it was a step too far.

Now, let's get back on topic please.

Just to clarify:

Edge was given another warning tonight because he was referring to fellow fans as "Mongols". He was told that this wouldn't be accepted here and would need to stop. He refused to accept the warning and went on to start slagging off the forum and it's admin/moderation, so he was banned.

kuznetsov had been given previous warnings about his conduct on the forum because of numerous complaints from other forum members and was already skating on thin ice. Despite that, he chose to step in and get involved in the situation with Edge and it was a step too far.

Now, let's get back on topic please.

Assume these posts got removed? Can't find them.

Assume these posts got removed? Can't find them.

The posts were copied to our mod forum for discussion then deleted from the thread in here because they were all OFF topic.

If anyone here has any more questions about this please contact myself or Frankie via PM.

It's a trophy that will not be forgotten like some have suggested, or saying it's on a par with 6's :rolleyes: but it will/should never be counted as a major title trophy....

Maybe I did not make it clear enough, the Third's title will be added to the 100+ trophies (or major trophies) the club has won. It is an official and recognized competition, as opposed to e.g. the war titles or the recent Glasgow Cups.

Maybe I did not make it clear enough, the Third's title will be added to the 100+ trophies (or major trophies) the club has won. It is an official and recognized competition, as opposed to e.g. the war titles or the recent Glasgow Cups.

I agree and never said otherwise mate :) it should be counted definitely but not as in 55.