Scott brown hands in notice

nokiss, are you Eck in disguise ?

Are we having Fletcher at RB or Whittaker up front ? ;)

It's definitely Whittaker I would like to see at Ibrox.

Must have been the excitement of going to the pub today to watch the game that got me all Ecked up. :D

If I ever get the managers job at Rangers, I'll let somebody else deal with the transfers. :P

Guest Big_Gazza_Mc

agreed scott brown would be a VERY good addition, but in todays game did u notice the main problem we had was the space latapy was gettin to drive forward (and other attackin midfielders in other games this year), surely kevin thompson would be the ideal combatant to this, many argue he is jst clement, but clement didn't do the business today OR against auxerre an kilmarnock IMO. And i think eck's tactics would probs be more suited to whittaker, he just bombs forward ALL the time an he leaves too much space behind him. A good player but not Rangers class

I would take Brown, Thomson, Whittaker, Anderson and Pressley from the SPL.

We could do a hell of a lot worse.

However the usual problem with the other SPL clubs is that they overprice their players and even after we got the likes of Novo for a so called bargain, he turned out to be worth no more than what we paid for him.

It's been a problem for years and why the OF have spent Scottish money abroad for players who were often nothing better than at home, except they were cheaper.

If the other Scottish teams would stop being so gready, more OF money would stay in Scotland and they would earn more in the long run.