Rangers appear to be failing where scouting for new talent is concerned

It is a fact that the scouts do not scout pro youth games as there is no budget to buy these players.

Given Sinclair's record on "purchases" this may not be a bad thing.

Scouts do not sign players they only recommend them.

A bigger concern is youth prospects moving out of contract in the summer and others stalling in signing contract extensions.

It is a fact that the scouts do not scout pro youth games as there is no budget to buy these players.

A bigger concern is youth prospects moving out of contract in the summer and others stalling in signing contract extensions.

Any player over the age of 17 who's been nowhere near the first team this season probably doesn't have much hope of making it at the club to be honest.

Younger players with potential however are another story and I agree it is worrying if those players think the grass is greener elsewhere.

The budget and scouting issues at youth level need to be addressed. If Sinclair isn't to be trusted with the money then he should be replaced, but we need to invest in our youth system if we want it to be successful.

Well if they aren't scouting Pro-Youth they won't be watching much, the thing I've noticed from following my sons for the last 9years is all the very best players get sucked up into the Pro-Youth set up very early too early for me to be honest. When I played as a boy every team had 3 or 4 cracking players and the lesser players had something to aim at.