Ally say's we will need a new team.

How long were LBG in charge before Walter confirmed it?

How long do you think it would have taken Ally to tell us Craig Whyte was no good IF we'd qualified for Europe AND Whyte had somehow avoided admin?

Some things are covered by contractual non-disclosure agreements. Others are just better left unsaid.

TBH mate I'm sick to the back teeth with stuff about Walter, Craig Whyte, Europe and Admin. I hoped we could as one move on and restart a magical journey back to the top before I croaked it.

The pish (and that is what it is) coming from our spokesman who is Ally McCoist and the guy who bought us CG doesn't fill me with any hope for the future.

Could just be my way of looking at it, but I fear we've not moved one inch from last years scare not one inch.

The defeat and performance and the excuses made for it last week against Annan shout out loud to me that RFC are not in good hands.

CG can shout about the worst team in Rangers history at a time when we can't sign anybody...why say that?

Meanwhile Ally doesn't change a thing keeps playing the most disgraceful player ever to wear the jersey in Ian Black. Funny thing about Black is we hated him when he played for Hearts now we hate him even more.

Big changes needed, question is can Charles deliver? Answer: Not so far.

How long were LBG in charge before Walter confirmed it?

How long do you think it would have taken Ally to tell us Craig Whyte was no good IF we'd qualified for Europe AND Whyte had somehow avoided admin?

Some things are covered by contractual non-disclosure agreements. Others are just better left unsaid.

Ally has always maintained he found out about Whyte's wrong doing when the rest of us did.

FWIW I don't either. He might not have known the extent of the damage done, but even the players knew something was up.

Thinking you know and knowing for sure are miles and statements apart.

TBH mate I'm sick to the back teeth with stuff about Walter, Craig Whyte, Europe and Admin. I hoped we could as one move on and restart a magical journey back to the top before I croaked it.

The pish (and that is what it is) coming from our spokesman who is Ally McCoist and the guy who bought us CG doesn't fill me with any hope for the future.

Could just be my way of looking at it, but I fear we've not moved one inch from last years scare not one inch.

The defeat and performance and the excuses made for it last week against Annan shout out loud to me that RFC are not in good hands.

CG can shout about the worst team in Rangers history at a time when we can't sign anybody...why say that?

Meanwhile Ally doesn't change a thing keeps playing the most disgraceful player ever to wear the jersey in Ian Black. Funny thing about Black is we hated him when he played for Hearts now we hate him even more.

Big changes needed, question is can Charles deliver? Answer: Not so far.

It's not all doom and gloom mate. I think we're heading in the right direction on the park, but I appreciate that's not a common opinion amongst the support. We need to strengthen the team - mainly in defence. Once that's done I'll feel a lot more comfortable. Again it's not the popular thing to say, but I believe McCoist is a good coach who's been handed an extremely unfortunate set of circumstances.

I still have trust issues with Green. I don't particularly dislike him, but I do think he's got something about him that makes it difficult to take him at his word. I do still worry about the future of the club. After what's happened I think that's only natural. I do believe we can come back stronger though. Just so long as we stick together and there's no funny business going on.

I embarrassed my boss last week when I asked him a question in a propaganda meeting. My company is making 450 from 700 people redundant within the next 2 years. The shareholders are trying to pay as little as possible to throw 450 people on the street but at the same time are willing to pay 25mill euro's on bonuses for 40 VIP employees. I asked if this was true and I obviously hit an nerve as he angrily admitted it was but the two matters were separate. I received absolutely no back-up from any other of the 100\150 people in attendance and the boss walked away unscathed with my name probably imprinted in his mind. Personally now I wish I had kept my mouth shut.

If Ally thinks that folks criticism is unjust because they don't know what is going on.....it's easy to fix.

Get onto the media team, and get a cameraman from RTV to shadow him for a week. A fly-on-the-wall documentary exclusive for Rangers TV. Show the world the pressures you are under, and the things you need to struggle against. Show the world that the players really do work their little socks off etc. Show the world that you have a clear vision of what you are trying to achieve e Hands up all those that think it will happen???? Anyone???

Seen a video of Billy Davies recently at Nottingham Forrest day to day and the attention to detail way hr run the football side of the club was immense.