Die or work your way back?

With the serious problem that Dunfermline AFC face I was wondering what fellow fans thoughts were on the suitable outcome for them and their fans and the other clubs who will surely follow their predicament.

Generally the feeling is to hell with them, f**k them!

If I'm honest with myself I'd say I don't want to see any club in Scotland die, yes even SPL clubs, the same clubs who kicked us almost to death.

My preference would be for them to form a newco, retain their history and start again in the bottom tier and work their way back up.

Anybody thinking the same, or would you want them to die completely leaving their fans with no football club any more?

Die or work your way back?

I should probably add that I am itching to see any SPL club having to form as a Newco just to see if they're treated in the same way as us.

...Except for Dundee who are as good as relegated and following two recent insolvencies would maybe deserve at least as bad as what we got.

Have to agree with GA , there is not another team in Scotland bar septic who could do what we are about to do , they dont have either the support or market appeal to gain sponsorship etc to help fund a return to what ever league the top is in a year or so , even Hearts will struggle to return .

If they all think this is bad just wait until they find out the truth about last summer's SKY deal liewell & dumbcaster got for them................

I think I'm correct to say clubs are due an end of season payment from the SPL /SFL.

Wonder how much (or how little) it might be...............

Ho Ho Ho Ho........ah well. They would listen to LIewell so hell mend them

Have to agree with GA , there is not another team in Scotland bar septic who could do what we are about to do , they dont have either the support or market appeal to gain sponsorship etc to help fund a return to what ever league the top is in a year or so , even Hearts will struggle to return .

Wonder where that scenario will take us and them

The big questions (so far) are:

1) Would they have to start from the bottom or would the rules be changed again to suit agendas?

1b) Will the opposition supporters be invited to blackmail the clubs to vote against?

2) Would the PFA actively work against the club through the media to pry their players away?

3) Would there be a frenzied media witchhunt to see the club punished instead of the real culprits?

4) Would they be hit with an illegal transfer embargo?

5) Would they be frozen out without a vote while the goalposts are shifted under the guise of 'reconstruction' mid-season?