Die or work your way back?

The big questions (so far) are:

1) Would they have to start from the bottom or would the rules be changed again to suit agendas?

1b) Will the opposition supporters be invited to blackmail the clubs to vote against?

2) Would the PFA actively work against the club through the media to pry their players away?

3) Would there be a frenzied media witchhunt to see the club punished instead of the real culprits?

4) Would they be hit with an illegal transfer embargo?

5) Would they be frozen out without a vote while the goalposts are shifted under the guise of 'reconstruction' mid-season?

Great points mate.

1) Can't see how they can dodge it back to Square 1 for a newco anything else is taking the piss.

2) Any team would have to let them go they couldn't afford them anyway.

3) Of course not there would a national campaign to help them they ain't us.

4) Of course not its illegal.

5) See point 1 Newco means an associate member no vote.

Do I actually think any of that would happen, not a snowballs chance in Hell.

Even the handling of an administration event will be interesting. Even with a successful CVA will they be forced to pay all footballing debts? Doncaster kept saying there was no difference between Newco and CVA so would their SPL share still be at risk either way?

Its not a new thing, its only became an issue since it happened to us. Meadowbank, Clydebank, Airdrie and Gretna have all gone and been reformed in 1 way or another. In Meadowbank / Livingstons case it was successful for them as Livingston hit the ground running.

Dunfermline will be one of the bigger clubs to go but would imagine they will be reformed in some way and have to start at the bottom.

i think they can find a way back. realistically now any team that is liquidated must go to the bottom.

If it were to happen to the tims they would say we learned our lesson with Rangers, Celtic have to stay in the SPL.

If it were to happen to the tims they would say we learned our lesson with Rangers, Celtic have to stay in the SPL.

It would probably be the same for Hibs, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen. The bigots would be out in force again if it was Hearts though.

It would probably be the same for Hibs, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen. The bigots would be out in force again if it was Hearts though.

That is highly likely. I think at this moment Rangers fans would also be for hearts starting at the bottom so I don't Know if it is a bigot thing.

That is highly likely. I think at this moment Rangers fans would also be for hearts starting at the bottom so I don't Know if it is a bigot thing.

I think this thread so far suggests that we'd want to see all of them start at the bottom, but at least we've got good reason.