Sandaza suspended - from the official website

Shiels has been far more disappointing - by his own early season standard - than Sandaza of late.

Sandaza has had about the same number of decent performances as he's scored goals so far - two.

Two goals out of Nineteen appearances, even though six of them were as a sub, is unacceptable for a Rangers striker. Especially at this level. Even Kyle had a far better goal to game ratio.

If we play Hemmings instead over the next seven games I wouldn't bet against him having a more impressive season for us than Sandaza.

You whip up negative stuff to your heart's content, it seems. It must have been a few months since I read anything positive from you.

I guess you were raging when we paid twice and thrice as much to our players under Advocaat, McLeish, Smith et al, right? Raging? It must have been scathing going by what is levelled at our current chaps. On a sidenote, what sell-on value did David Weir, Henning Berg, or Claudia Caniggia have?

Realism isn't negativity.

Which of the three did we give a 4 year contract to, increasing each year till the last is more than 120% than the first?

I don't view the Sandaza incident as the worst thing ever to have happened. If anything, he may just have presented us with the equivalent of an "open goal" in terms of being able to move him at no expense! Frankly, he has been a disaster and this will hopefully allow us to make a clean break. Don't see any way back for him now.

Realism isn't negativity.

Which of the three did we give a 4 year contract to, increasing each year till the last is more than 120% than the first?

I think the club probably gave contracts that increase in value as we move up the leagues to all the new players who were signed on more than a 1 year deal last summer. I don't really see that as a problem.

The bigger issue for me is that we even signed Sandaza in the first place. He might sometimes show glimpses of being a decent footballer, but he's just not the type of player I thought we should be signing and I said that about both him and Kyle at the time last year.

There's just no real thought going into signing that type of player. Signing the Sandaza's, Kyle's and Daly's of this world is just taking the easy option of signing a player who's scored some goals in the SPL, but to put it bluntly, they're boring as hell. If anything is going to put me off Ally and his management team being given the chance to continue helping the club back to the top it's signing "experienced" (replace with OLD!!!) players that are more boring than a night on the sofa with a deerstalker and a pipe for company.

Regarding this incident, I just find it completely bizarre from start to finish. Sandaza must be even thicker than I suspected to get roped into doing that interview. He's done the club a favour with the stupidity though because it looks like they'll have a case to rip up his contract. (phew!)

He didn't slag the club or supporters off. He was taken in by a prankster.

Did anyone ever think he was there because he loves the Rangers?

He will likely lose his job and will have to relocate his family and if he has kids they will have to change schools and learn another language.

This is a sad story and my anger is not with Sandaza (despite the fact it hasn't worked out on the park with him), but with Tommy who gets away Scot free with causing upheaval to a family's life. What is his motivation? I hope he is happy with himself tonight.

He didn't slag the club or supporters off. He was taken in by a prankster.

Did anyone ever think he was there because he loves the Rangers?

He will likely lose his job and will have to relocate his family and if he has kids they will have to change schools and learn another language.

This is a sad story and my anger is not with Sandaza (despite the fact it hasn't worked out on the park with him), but with Tommy who gets away Scot free with causing upheaval to a family's life. What is his motivation? I hope he is happy with himself tonight.

The guy was getting thousands a week???? Thank **** for tommy

Sometimes gers fans make me angry.

Sandaza was hopeless fgs!

Yes I expect full commitment to the jersey as any football fan expects for their team.

Sandaza looked for a free ride and never had the club at heart.

Why anyone thinks he got a raw deal makes me shake my head in disbelief.

He was a disaster

Sometimes gers fans make me angry.

Sandaza was hopeless fgs!

Yes I expect full commitment to the jersey as any football fan expects for their team.

Sandaza looked for a free ride and never had the club at heart.

Why anyone thinks he got a raw deal makes me shake my head in disbelief.

He was a disaster

Whilst you MIGHT have a point there can you say the same isnt true about the other players in the squad right now about joining for a free ride? Just because they havent been taken for a cheap prank? Do you think Cribari, Argy, Faure, Black and Co are there for the love of Rangers?