Sandaza suspended - from the official website

The fans weren't to blame for what happened to the club under Whyte, so unless you're suggesting Green's another Whyte I don't see your point.

The warning signs are flashing and the alarms are sounding, you never seen them last time round I don't expect you can see them this time round either.

and how would we pay for those given our huge losses?

Losses were expected in the first business year, as every "expert" told us. "Huge" is relative. I wonder how the Scum would have coped with their 30odd first-teamers had they not managed their CL-ride. Them aside, I do expect a healthy season tickets' number to be sold (for everyone will know signings coming our way, no matter where we'll play), Ibrox naming-rights will be there, the Puma and the Blackthorne money too. And if you buy a brick of Ibrox, that will sure see us over the line.

When will administration two happen then? We've already gone well past Whyte's timescale.

Who said anything about administration two?

Past Whyte's timescale? To know that you'd have to figure out what end game he's playing for, as far as I can see nobody's worked it out yet.

Who said anything about administration two?

Past Whyte's timescale? To know that you'd have to figure out what end game he's playing for, as far as I can see nobody's worked it out yet.

I may have picked you up wrong but you were replying to UCF talking about Green being another Whyte. As far as I'm concerned someone has to refuse to pay the bills and put us in administration to be considered another Whyte.

By timescales I mean it all came to a head in February, but it would at least appear Green has paid all the VAT etc.

I may have picked you up wrong but you were replying to UCF talking about Green being another Whyte. As far as I'm concerned someone has to refuse to pay the bills and put us in administration to be considered another Whyte.

By timescales I mean it all came to a head in February, but it would at least appear Green has paid all the VAT etc.

They both have the same raison de terre which is to suck all they can out the Rangers tit, neither has had their fill yet. Granted they have different modus operandi.

We can't say what Whyte's timescale is because what he started is still a work in progress.