Back' date=' back friggin back. Is that all we are about? Let's look forward for once FFS!! Eck is not the answer to any of our problems[/quote']

He can't do any worse than our current manager.

Let's try something new for once. Please. Big Eck is living on his reputation from 8/9 years ago. He's constantly failed since and in turn has played some negative dreadful football into the bargain

I think we're in agreement with you, we are just saying how bad it is. Me and Gav are already at the conclusion that Eck is awful.

Laudrup, Ray Wilkins, Kevin Keegan....like you say something different please

We need 2 or 3 midfielders for next season. Midfield is where we're weakest at present. Constantly giving the ball away there & no creativity. Also can we get the likes of Aird & McKay when playing wide to try & get good quality deliveries into the box. Otherwise no point in having wide men on the park.

And the deliveries from freekicks & corners were the usual awful standard again today. Does anyone practise them in training ? doesn't look like it to me

We need 2 or 3 midfielders for next season. Midfield is where we're weakest at present. Constantly giving the ball away there & no creativity. Also can we get the likes of Aird & McKay when playing wide to try & get good quality deliveries into the box. Otherwise no point in having wide men on the park.

And the deliveries from freekicks & corners were the usual awful standard again today. Does anyone practise them in training ? doesn't look like it to me

Been saying this for years with regards to free kicks. How many years did we persevere with the pointless floaty high ball to the back stick? Feekin awful. Just awful

Been saying this for years with regards to free kicks. How many years did we persevere with the pointless floaty high ball to the back stick? Feekin awful. Just awful

we need decent quality midfield players playing in midfield for a start. We'll need 2 or probably 3 for next season. No idea where we're going to get them from. When I say some of the out of contract SPL players being mentioned I'm not so sure they're the standard we need