There's always another way to look at it.

A side full of youngsters holding a team of seasoned players that won 9-1 in their previous match

If ever the optimist! :)

The other way to look at it is Stirling were the worst side in Scotland last seasn yet they have managed 1 win and 2 draws out of 4 matches against us this season.

The full scouting system and the youth department needs a complete clear out. We are missing Lewis MacLeod so much in the middle of the park. It's becoming clear that he is the only one of the youths that is going to make the step up.

The players don't seem to be doing the basics right. The players from other teams seem to be stronger and fitter than we are and it wouldn't surprise me if they are doing more training than our team. Training from 10 to 12 for five days is simply not enough. Can you imagine young players from teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid or Man Utd buggering off from training at 1 o'clock for a team day out to Nando's or tweeting about watching Homeland at half 1 in the afternoon.

If ever the optimist! :)

The other way to look at it is Stirling were the worst side in Scotland last seasn yet they have managed 1 win and 2 draws out of 4 matches against us this season.

I know mate :) I already posted somewhere on here that was a poor stat - 1 win in 4 games.

Indeed Stirling were the worst team in Scotland last season, as Alloa Athletic won the division last season it could be said they were the best team of the division. We humped them 7-0 in the cup.

Playing 4-1-4-1 against Stirling Albion at home with a holding midfielder in Faure ffs get a grip Ally, playing Hemmings up front on his own another master stroke from Ally, with no game plan or shape in the team the youths have been hung out to dry.

The basics should be built from Reserves to 1st team with a system in place so when these players come through they know how they are playing, were 18 months down the line and we are going backwards.

We are missing Lewis MacLeod so much in the middle of the park. It's becoming clear that he is the only one of the youths that is going to make the step up.

I definitely agree with the first part. It would be impossible not to because it's quite clear that MacLeod was not only the glue holding our midfield together, but also the driving force in most of our attacking play through the midfield.

I can't agree with the second part though. I think it's impossible to say at the moment which players from this bunch of youths will go on to do well for us. A lot will depend on what game time they get and what position they get played in. I think McKay is a cracking wee player and can make it as long as he isn't constantly asked to play on the right wing where he's not at his best. I also think Crawford and Naismith have a chance of making it, but again, it depends on the circumstances of game time, position played and a whole bunch of other factors too.

The basics should be built from Reserves to 1st team with a system in place so when these players come through they know how they are playing, were 18 months down the line and we are going backwards.

Totally agree. However, a standard system/way of playing should be instilled AT ALL LEVELS within the club. Get the 12/13/14 years olds playing in a similar manner to the first team.

Once a way of playing is established, it then makes is easier to spot who will make the grade later on etc.