Fran is taking Tommy to Court

I reckon CG/Ally might offer him a payment in order to terminate his contract. He's been a dud & offering him a 4 year deal was a big mistake

I was honestly astonished when we gave him a 4 year deal. The mind boggles! They probably thought they were signing a Spanish goal machine because they just looked at some recent stats and went on a couple of good performances against us, but hadn't paid enough attention to actually watching him play.

Am I the only one who feels this is all blown out of proportion. Players and agents whore themselves all the time. In this case Sandaza was duped by a crank and because he was caught, he's talking about legal action. What will legal action prove? That he was duped and, that he's not very loyal to his employers?

Edited by Stimpy

Am I the only one who feels this is all blown out of proportion. Players and agents whore themselves all the time. In the case Sandaza was duped by a crank and because he was caught, he's talking about legal action. What will legal action prove? That he was duped and, that he's not very loyal to his employers?

I think it has been blown out of proportion to a degree. However, I think there will possibly be a load of smoke etc, then all will be resolved - possibly Green etc just flexing their muscles slightly and trying to stamp some authority. Sandaza was just unfortunate to be the one to fall foul....

I think it has been blown out of proportion to a degree. However, I think there will possibly be a load of smoke etc, then all will be resolved - possibly Green etc just flexing their muscles slightly and trying to stamp some authority. Sandaza was just unfortunate to be the one to fall foul....

Good points. Happy to go with that scenario and hopefully the playing staff will be mindful of this.

Am I the only one who feels this is all blown out of proportion.

No, there's been quite a lot of people saying the same thing.

Players and agents whore themselves all the time. In the case Sandaza was duped by a crank and because he was caught, he's talking about legal action. What will legal action prove? That he was duped and, that he's not very loyal to his employers?

Sandaza is probably only saying he's seeking legal advice or taking legal action because if he did nothing and just shrugged the whole incident off he thought there was a chance that he could be out of a job before the end of the week. He probably viewed his suspension pending investigation as a sign that the club were taking the matter of players talking about their club contract pretty seriously (which is fair enough considering there's a NDA on player contracts). The fact that he was just juped by an idiot prankster is a side issue and at the end of the day just reflects poorly on the player and his intelligence, but it doesn't change the fact of the matter, which is that basically he's broken the NDA aspect of his contract.

No, there's been quite a lot of people saying the same thing.

Sandaza is probably only saying he's seeking legal advice or taking legal action because if he did nothing and just shrugged the whole incident off he thought there was a chance that he could be out of a job before the end of the week. He probably viewed his suspension pending investigation as a sign that the club were taking the matter of players talking about their club contract pretty seriously (which is fair enough considering there's a NDA on player contracts). The fact that he was just juped by an idiot prankster is a side issue and at the end of the day just reflects poorly on the player and his intelligence, but it doesn't change the fact of the matter, which is that basically he's broken the NDA aspect of his contract.

Get all of that, but he's an asset too and I'd be raging if the club sacked him. I prefer to get something rather than nothing. Though what what fee we'd get for him is up for debate.

IF Sandaza was scoring goals the club would be supporting him, NDA is just a convenient excuse, players openly boast of their salaries all the time. In some cases on the park.

At the end of the day he has said or done nothing that any other player would do,they are all in it for the money,and why not?. I just think the timing of this has highlighted the situation, we are playing poorly and emotions are high,we just don't want to hear that sort of talk. He is a bit of a tit for what he has done but I do think the reaction is a bit OTT!.