Vanguard Bears - No Third Chances

If, as has been well publicised, Rangers have a wage bill of £7m, I cannot imagine that all of the other SFL 3 clubs combined would have a wage bill anywhere close to £1m! No facts to back that up, just guess work on my part.

not even close mate. certainly not for players only.

remember our actual wage bill will be 15-20 million including staff.

Terry Butcher has rebuilt his team within last 2 years they are doing well in SPL and pumped us at Ibrox , WHY ? because on paper that night our team should have matched them or beat them on the back of us beating Motherwell at Ibrox. Whats ICT wage bill a year ? QOS is another example what have they spent and whats there wage bill ?

apply percentages and get back to me.

I wasn't responding to a comment about percentages. Celtics wage bill is around £30 more than that of the 2nd highest wage bill in the SPL. Ours is less than £7m more than the 2nd highest in Div3. Which one has the 'larger financial gap'?

we should really. hours training as well for that matter.

as I say I doubt any manager has ever had it easier.

I checked on club a while back and turnover was around 1 70th of our player wage bill.

if we compared turnovers it will be in the 300s.