Is Charles Green looking to get rid of Ally?

As the title says, is CG looking to get rid of Ally by undermining his appointments and decisions? For example:

* Wilson leaves his position to go to an American club.

* Yeates Leaves his position to start his own business.

* Murray loses his job 'after an investigation'

* Kyle is released

* Sandaza is sacked.

Only speculation on my part, but could oor Charlie be attempting to force Ally into a position whereby AMc believes that he has to resign on principal?

I dont have any issues with any of the steps that CG has taken to date, the club has been in desperate need of overhauling, and after the best part of a year in charge, CG and the shareholders have taken attempts to do so. The reason for the query is that certainly in the case of the first three, all were close to Ally while KK and Fran were signed by him and cost us serious money without really providing us with any value.

As we have seen, the opinion on Ally's management skills (or lack thereof), is seriously divisive amongst the Rangers fans and if Ally was to get the sack, it would further alienate opinions. However, if he 'resigned', then CG would still be seen to be the good guy in all of this.

Thoughts?

Green would only have himself to blame if he is trying to get Ally the sack. He has said 100 times that he wouldnt sack Ally. That was a mistake from day 1. His most recent interview on Talksport he said Ally will be judged by results like the rest of us, that is what he should have said first time around.

I'd imagine Ally is probably upset to see at least one of them go, but only the last three have any direct bearing on him in terms of his appointments/decisions possibly being undermined. Kyle was only on a one year deal and continued to have injury problems while Sandaza didn't turn out to be as good a signing as Ally would have expected. I don't think he'll be too dissappointed to see either of them go.

As for Murray we can't know for sure if it was even Ally's call to bring him in as Chief Scout, but I would think Ally would be annoyed on a personal level but moreso to see his preparation for next season already being thrown into turnoil. I guess that depends on the ongoing consultancy with Murray mentioned by the club and how quickly a new chief scout can be appointed not to mention hit the ground running.

I don't see any evidence that Green is trying to force Ally out. I don't think Ally will look at it that way either as he was saying just the other day...

"We have to be in position ready to go for the start of next season, that's my concern. Staff at football clubs, and in any work force, come and go. I fully appreciate that.

That said, in terms of the recruitment of our players, the next two or three years will be the most important time in the club's history. So we have to be ready for that and we will be."

If Ally and his 2 coaches don't have a good idea who they want in by now we really are in trouble.

Generally speaking I agree with you there, but it's worth taking into account players that we might not have considered being released at the end of the season.

Obviously in those cases there's not going to be much in the way of games to scout, but Murray's scouting contacts might have been useful for some information beyond bringing those players in on trial and taking a look at them in training.

If Ally and his 2 coaches don't have a good idea who they want in by now we really are in trouble.

But they have. Or at least we are being told that they have. The problem is that wanting someone does not equal getting that someone. And in the place we are now in, the second or third choices for that someone might not be up to Rangers standard in many people's eyes. But there is not much McCoist - or any other manager - can do about that.

I reckon Ally has until January at the very latest for there to be a vast improvement in team performances. The current status quo simply can't continue which is torture to watch.

If he is to make a success of being Rangers manager(assuming he's there for next season) he has to think long & hard about the players he wants to bring in. He must get players we genuinely need for specific positions in the team rather than just bringing in players who are available at the time as happened last summer. That left us woefully short in positions such as MF & CB.