Whyte v Green - Who owns Rangers? (The Sun)

Only folk I see spunking are you and your Paranoid Conspiracy Party, must cost you a fortune on keyboard cleaner.

Na it's the former Whyteites and present day Greenites who are paranoid conspiracy theorists I just believe we fell prey to a perfect storm of crooked thieving bastards.

But its ok I'm sure when it all goes tits up according to you (sorry I'm trying not to laugh)The No Money Knights will come riding over the hill with their half arsed plan of buying the club with its future earnings. Funny how that got your approval is it cause they is Rangers men (sorry can't stop his time my sides are killing me).

Yes your preferred choice of being run by owners who "buy" the club with other peoples money then proceed to bleed us dry is a much better way to ensure the long term health of Rangers? Such a stunningly successful business model don't ya think? What could possible go wrong?

As for the National get your money on Seabass its a day to make history.

They're all just lasagne to me!

No conspiracy from me, in all things the most obvious explanation is the usually truth. It seems quite obvious to me if you take your blinkers off that Green and his pals shafted Whyte and the slimy bassa isnt happy about it. Funny how he wasn't happy 4 months ago and threatened court action then suddenly 4 months down the road no court action just garbage nonsense in the paper with half arsed recordings shown in no context what so ever. I'm sure the judge who tore him a new arse is sitting laughing that a man of questionable character and habitual liar is being taken so seriously.

No conspiracy from me if Whyte had shares in Rangers he would be waving them about in the air, of course he could just wake up this morning and go and buy some and there's nothing you Green or anybody else can do about it.

As for The No Money Knights I just laugh when I think folk wanted them in charge, we would be skint again and stuck in Div3. But it's ok because they is Rangers men, oh wait they're not is it not Hibees..

No conspiracy from me, in all things the most obvious explanation is the usually truth. It seems quite obvious to me if you take your blinkers off that Green and his pals shafted Whyte and the slimy bassa isnt happy about it. Funny how he wasn't happy 4 months ago and threatened court action then suddenly 4 months down the road no court action just garbage nonsense in the paper with half arsed recordings shown in no context what so ever. I'm sure the judge who tore him a new arse is sitting laughing that a man of questionable character and habitual liar is being taken so seriously.

A blind man with one eye can see Green & Co shafted Whyte as did D&P, I have no problem with Whyte personally being shafted in fact I welcome it wholeheartedly however I do have a problem with actions which may impede the long term health of Rangers.

According to today's Record court action has commenced with Whyte lodging legal papers in the High Court if that's false I expect to see Green's rebuttal of the claim.

The Record has seen papers saying Whyte introduced Green to Ticketus as part of his plot to regain control of the club after Whyteâ??s misdealings put Rangers into administration.

As several rival groups made moves to buy the stricken club, deposed owner Whyte claims he formed his own consortium and made Green his frontman, the papers lodged at the High Court in London state.

It'll make an interesting spectacle in court right enough one man of questionable character and habitual liar against another man of questionable character and habitual liar.

As for The No Money Knights I just laugh when I think folk wanted them in charge, we would be skint again and stuck in Div3. But it's ok because they is Rangers men, oh wait they're not is it not Hibees..

Seriously have I missed something here's me thinking we're stuck in Div 3? as for being skint that's a road we're speeding headlong down at the rate of £1m per month but hey why worry Chuck claims we'll soon be worth a billion £.

Feel free to not renew your ticket, feel free to give Whyte exactly what he wants and abandon the club at this still early stage of our recovery.

Just kindly don't ever come back when we're back at the top.

That's a poor show to be saying that to fellow fans under the circumstances. Who made you judge and jury?

That's a poor show to be saying that to fellow fans under the circumstances. Who made you judge and jury?

It's hard words to get a point across, I said the same last year.

I've given Ally a lot of criticism but I'm not going to be abandoning the club over it, it should be the same here, we support the club not individuals.

As always this is not including life reasons such as finance for not being able to have a season ticket or get to games. But my genuine belief is that if people can afford it and have the time and logistics to manage it, but choose not to while we're in this lowly position, they should not come back when we return to being the best team in Scotland, and don't doubt that we will.

It's hard words to get a point across, I said the same last year.

I've given Ally a lot of criticism but I'm not going to be abandoning the club over it, it should be the same here, we support the club not individuals.

As always this is not including life reasons such as finance for not being able to have a season ticket or get to games. But my genuine belief is that if people can afford it and have the time and logistics to manage it, but choose not to while we're in this lowly position, they should not come back when we return to being the best team in Scotland, and don't doubt that we will.

Fans who stop going to games, no matter what their reason/s, should always be welcome back.

Easy to post on more than one forum. :D

It's a bit off of you to post on threads like this more than anyone else and then start making remarks about hysteria levels being lower on other forums.