Whyte v Green - Who owns Rangers? (The Sun)

i think sometimes you have to dance with devil in order to achieve the end result! and Lets face it most of us would of told whyte what he wanted to hear, if it meant getting the club/shares off him. I bet brian kennedy and co probably had similar deals set up because they new that whyte was such a sleekit bastard the only difference being that Green got to the finishing line first!

As for Green not telling us about meeting whyte before or him having £137k in a "side account" for investing in Rangers at that immediate time, think what would of happened .. no season ticket money..means no money to run the club..no money to run the club means no club! And before you all accuse me of being in the green club, i desperately wanted Kennedy in and the blue knights but when you have this group of millionaires asking ticketus to put the £500k in, then somethings off!

I think my dad (a celtic supporter) called it right, none of these guys had the bottle to take Rangers over because they all new the only way we would survive was to see the company liquidated, none of them wanted to touch it and so left it to Green and co to do the dirty work!

They screwed him over, if TBK had done that they'd be getting hailed as geniuses.

Did they? Maybe some one is getting screwed. Tell me, if they never wanted the money and never knew what it was for, why did they not ask?

137.5 received, thanks - doesn't quite fit with the comeback yarn.