Whyte v Green - Who owns Rangers? (The Sun)

As much as I've said a few times myself that the truth must be told, what we all want more than anything else is for the future of the club to be secure. If anything's been done in the takeover process to jeopardise that then all things considered it's possibly for the best that he carries on lying to us.

What is the truth as such? I ask because Green's statement seems pretty detailed, if you assume he's lying in it then how can you ever know if you have the 'truth' or not? I appreciate some think we should have known about the 137k earlier but there is a difference between lying and just not giving us every gory detail.

I get that. Just like he says he did with Whyte, he was only telling the fans what they wanted to hear to get them on side.

Well what else do you think Whyte is aiming for? It it was all about a genuine court case then it would all be in the courts. By going to the media like this he's trying to turn the fans against the current regime and destabilise our recovery, while getting whatever cash he can together from it.

I'm not saying treat is as a nothing story, don't ask questions etc but it's worth keeping cool and calm heads rather than getting into hysteria. I could understand that more if discussions were revealed to be taking place in December or something but it's pre-CVA stuff coming up to a year ago.

All I'm really calling for is balance, it seems in some quarters that you're either with Green or against him now.

I didn't think I was slipping into hysteria, purely making the point that it may not be in our interest to be blindly backing the current regime until we are 100% satisfied we are happy with the answers being provided.

I get that. Just like he says he did with Whyte, he was only telling the fans what they wanted to hear to get them on side.

Little bit different, what I'm saying is we didn't have a blow by blown account. We all knew Whyte needed to be dealt with for a CVA attempt.

Little bit different, what I'm saying is we didn't have a blow by blown account. We all knew Whyte needed to be dealt with for a CVA attempt.

I think the words were something along the lines of 'I gave him £1 ...well truth be told I gave him £2 so he doubled his money.'

I didn't think I was slipping into hysteria, purely making the point that it may not be in our interest to be blindly backing the current regime until we are 100% satisfied we are happy with the answers being provided.

You were casting doubt on your season ticket renewal. For me that is and always has been about supporting the club, not boardrooms or any other individuals like manager, players etc. I like Green yes but I never liked Murray and was unsure of Whyte, for me we support the club with money and attendance inspite of whoever holds the keys.

I think it's letting the likes of Whyte and the media win if we waver even slightly in our support.

What is the truth as such? I ask because Green's statement seems pretty detailed, if you assume he's lying in it then how can you ever know if you have the 'truth' or not? I appreciate some think we should have known about the 137k earlier but there is a difference between lying and just not giving us every gory detail.

The club is insistent Whyte has no claim, and really the onus is on him to prove it in court.

I don't think I can believe much of what Green is saying as the truth. It may very well be, but to me he is someone I cannot trust.

Remember that doesn't mean I believe anything that comes out of Whytes mouth.