Charles Green Statement

Don't think you are right, I think in the long run we will end up on the right hands. We have to be or there will be no future planning.

I hope your right but I doubt it, at least not while we are in Scotland. You also have to consider do you want one guy in total control again, I'm not so sure I do.

That's where a good board with the right people on it comes in that is where we have to get the right people involved who have the welfare of the club at heart and can look at the big picture, hopefully that will come with time.

Got to remember unless I'm wrong the board can sack Green in the morning.

So you want him to lie now, make up your mind GS. :D

no he was lying but it was a very easy lie to disprove. perhaps as mr trumpeter says time was against him. perhaps hes just changed his story so much hes lost all track. it happens to liars.

I hope your right but I doubt it, at least not while we are in Scotland. You also have to consider do you want one guy in total control again, I'm not so sure I do.

That's where a good board with the right people on it comes in that is where we have to get the right people involved who have the welfare of the club at heart and can look at the big picture, hopefully that will come with time.

Got to remember unless I'm wrong the board can sack Green in the morning.

A good Board with right people sounds like a dream, but that is the only way forward.

no he was lying but it was a very easy lie to disprove. perhaps as mr trumpeter says time was against him. perhaps hes just changed his story so much hes lost all track. it happens to liars.

I don't think mr trumpeter is saying time was against Green rather the opposite.

We seem to be in a state of who tells the least lies is the good guy.

We'll know if a good guy ever comes along for he will put the club before self interest, Whyte and Green both see the club as servants of themselves rather than the other way round.