No go for reconstruction

The more you hear that twat Thompson the more you want to give him a slap.

There is nothing stopping them restructuring the payments this summer and sitting down then and actually getting a coherent plan together for the season after next.

The more you hear that twat Thompson the more you want to give him a slap.

There is nothing stopping them restructuring the payments this summer and sitting down then and actually getting a coherent plan together for the season after next.

That is the question the media need to be answering and grilling these guys about.

They are letting the fans of every club down.

Ross County chairman Roy MacGregor: I'll decide on Friday whether to sink SPL league revamp plans

10 Apr 2013 08:38

ROY MACGREGOR will make his mind up at the end of the week while his Dundee United counterpart pleaded for common sense at the vote.

ROSS COUNTY chairman Roy MacGregor will decide on Friday whether or not his vote will torpedo the SPLâ??s plans for league reconstruction.

And last night his Dundee United counterpart, Stephen Thompson, pleaded for common sense to prevail when the vote on the 12-12-18 proposal is taken at Hampden next Monday.

MacGregorâ??s manager Derek Adams has already branded the plans â??ridiculousâ? but the County chairman was more diplomatic.

He said: â??A lot of things are right about the proposal and a lot of things are wrong. I have to take the views of our supporters and manager back to the board and weâ??ll make a final decision on Friday.

â??My worry is the fans have been forgotten. This may be the start of people not buying season-tickets as theyâ??re unsure of what theyâ??re buying into as two leagues become three.â?

Thompson told Record Sport â??My fear is crowds decline even further and that sponsorship and advertising become harder to get.

â??If this doesnâ??t go through I fear where weâ??ll be five years from now.â?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ross-county-chair-decide-friday-1821785

We all know how this works now, his and the clubs e-mail inbox's will be full in the next few days from supposed fans demanding he vote for reconstruction or they will boycott Ross county and wont be buying season tickets. He'll be left wondering where the extra 20k supporters materialised from?