No go for reconstruction

According to Radio Scotland St Mirren and Ross. County have consulted fans and will vote against it, so the proposals can't go through. Yet again the SPL have been too busy trying to bully and blackmail SFL clubs and haven't sorted their own house.

Think Thompson (Utd) and Miller (Sheep) have been on greeting about it. Suggests to me the much rumoured Sky release/renegotiation clause might be about to get enacted.

Wouldn't surprise me if this was leaked to ramp up the pressure on both chairmen.

And I must say, as ever, the level of misinformation and cliched debate over the whole thing is staggering. Yet again it's an all or nothing mentality that none of the games powerbrokers, or those in favour, can give a rational explanation for. It stinks.

cant understand why its all now or never. nobody can explain logically (tho we all know ) why they insist its boom or bust and has be done now or never. why why why

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Logically speaking, now would be the appropriate time to start discussing changes to come into play for the 2014/15 season - with a vote happening this summer.

That's what a competent organization would be doing.

Edited by Thinker

Well, this will put the cat among the pigeons.

It will be interesting to see what the cabal's next move is.

To marginalise & bully Ross County & St Mirren that'll be their next move. I don't understand why this reconstruction is so vital ? it may well be to do with the SKY contract but I'd have thought SKY would be insisting we were in the top flight next season because without us there's little for them in Scottish football.

The TV viewing figures are less than a third of what SKy had for games involving us and Celtic, and they've lost 4 old firm games which dre in over ten times what the replacement matches have.

Sky's advertising revenue will have plummeted, and they'll have no choice but to renegotiate.